Chapter 6

Baylee POV

I woke up to people snapping pictures.

Aug-Father Daughter goals.

Me&MyDad-Go away. We tryin to sleep.

We heard somebody say that me and him just alike.

They would not leave us alone so we eventually got up.

I went in my room and did all my hygiene stuff and then i took a shower. After that, i went in my closet to find me something to wear for today.

My phone vibrated next to me and it was Prince telling me to match him today. And he sent me a picture of him in his outfit.

I got dressed and then went downstairs. My dad had already got down there and Prince was here too.

He walked over and hugged me and i hugged him back. I was gon kiss him but i chose to live. Me and him can kiss when nobody else is around.

I looked over and seen Ayo and Teo here. I haven't seen them in a minute.

I hugged them both next and then i decided to ask them about me dancing with them.

Me-Ayo, Teo, i know yall been looking for some new people for yall dance group and i was wondering if yall would let me try out???

They looked at each other and everybody else in this room.

Teo-Unc, what u think?

He was talking to my dad. Yes my dad is their uncle so that makes them my cousins.

Dad-She can do it but if her grades start to drop, its over with. And not only her grades but her attitude and shit too.

Me-I can do that.

Ayo-U can try out.

Me-Yess. When?

They looked at each other again.

Them-Right now.

They had me go upstairs so that i could change into something that i can easily move in.

I put on a jacket over my top and then ran back downstairs.

Dad-Where the hell u think u going with that on?

Me-Dad its just dance stuff.

He looked like he was gon tell me to change but i think he just gon let it slide since it is for dance.

Dad-Ok. Lets go everybody.

We all piled up in the cars. I rode with Prince and the other guys from MB. Prod the only one with his liscense so he driving us. I sat in the very back of the truck with Prince. I knew that that would be the only way i would get a lil bit of privacy with him.

When we was in the back, he leaned over and kissed me. I, of course, kissed back. He slipped his hand under my ass and grabbed it.

We was in the back kissing in this position till one of them fools up front had to say sum.

EJ-Bro, can yall stop?

We broke apart and laughed a lil bit. After a while we was at they dance studio.

Me-Prince wipe your mouth.

Prince-Why?

Me-Cuz u got my lip gloss on u.

He wiped his mouth and i fixed my lip gloss.

Then we got out and went in the studio. It was more people here than just us too.