Chapter 5

Baylee POV

Prince-I promise. But u do know that if yo dad and brothers find out we gon die right.

Me-No u gon die. I'm gon be in the hospital but I'll still be alive.

Prince-Well lets go back in there before they start to wonder where we are.

Me-Gimme kiss.

Prince-Do u want me to die?

Me-Ain't nobody out here but us.

Prince-Yo dad got people all over the place. He prolly already know that I'm dating u and is coming up with a plan on how to kill me.

Me-He is not that bad.

Prince-Why u lying?

Me-Cuz he not that bad.

Prince-U only saying that cuz u just like him.

I shrugged my shoulders.

Me-Gimme my kiss.

He kissed me and we broke it up when we heard somebody clear they throat. I jumped.

I looked over and saw Jordan and Velli.

I let out my breath.

Me-Shit. Yall cant be doing that. I thought yall was my dad for a minute.

Jordan-He sent us out here to get yall cuz he said yall been out here too long.

Me-We told him we was coming out here to talk.

Velli-It aint look like yall was talking. And u still grounded so he said to bring yo ass back in there.

I rolled my eyes.

Me-Can yall tell him that we'll be back in there in a minute?

Velli-U should just come now before he come out here his self.

Me-Fine here we come.

Jordan-Ight. And P?

Prince-Wassup?

Jordan-U got her lip gloss on yo mouth.

He wiped his mouth off and they was laughing.

I rolled my eyes again and then went back in.

I seen that same hoe that was trynna mess with Prince all over Shawn. He was not interested at all. When will this hoe learn that don't none of them want her ugly ass.

I walked over there.

Me-U ok Shawn? U look irritated.

Shawm-I am irritated. This hoe won't leave me the fuck alone. I swear i want to punch her ass but i don't hit females.

Me-I do.

I walked in front of him and pushed her back.

Me-Leave my brothers, MB and ny cuzzins alone. Don't none of them want yo ugly ass.

Hoe-Just fight me bitch.

Me-Shawn can u go let dad know that I'm bout to fight because the hoe wanna fuck with me?

Shawn-Yea I'll be right back.

Hoe-That prolly ain't even yo daddy. Yo bitch ass mama just wanted his money.

I put my hair in a ponytail and tightened my shoe strings.

Then i cracked my knuckles. This bitch just don't know. Like now I'm really gon hurt u cause u talking bout my mama when u don't even know what happened.