41 - Dance Party

After Avi was out of the room, they decided to have a dance party. It seemed like a random thought at first but also sounded like a lot of fun. "I'll get the speakers!" Kirstie shouted excitedly, running out of the room after as Scott laughed. "She's crazy," Kevin grinned, shaking his head fondly.

Kirstie came back into the room holding two Bluetooth Speakers. "Found them," she smiled, putting them down on the coffee table in Scott's living room. "So guys." Avi's voice could be heard before he walked in and sat down on the couch. "I have some exciting news," he continued and the group looked at him curiously. Scott smiled to himself, already having a good idea of what this news was.

"Ok?" Kirstie said, trying to think of what he could be talking about. "I just got off the phone with Esther and she wants to meet Mitch." The petite brunette looked lost, unsure of why this was exciting news and wondering what he was missing. Scott noticed this and wrapped his arms around the boy, pressing a light kiss into his hair. "Why does she want to meet me?" Mitch asked and Avi smirked.

"So I may have told her about how well you sing. And also about how great you are." Mitch gasped, eyes wide, and Scott giggled. The blonde knew something that Mitch didn't but he wasn't going to ruin the surprise yet. They hadn't talked it over as a band and it wasn't up to Avi and Scott to make the final decision anyway.

"Don't worry babe," Scott whispered. "Everything's going to work out in the end." Mitch nodded in response, turning to press a kiss to the bottom of Scott's neck, which was the highest he could reach without standing on his tiptoes. He pulled away and grinned back up at his boyfriend. Soon after, they were brought out of their daze by Kirstie yelling about the dance party and loud music suddenly playing. The boys laughed and joined in the fun, dancing the night away happily.