91 - Sappy Weirdo

After an impromptu photoshoot, Scott and Mitch changed back into their regular clothes and went back home.

"I'm exhausted," Scott groaned, sprawling on their bed.

Mitch laughed and rolled his eyes. "You should be used to doing stuff like this," he retorted. "You're kinda famous honey."

Scott held back his laughter, but couldn't stop a grin from forming. "Yeah, you're right, but it still makes me tired. Plus we still have lots to do before we can sleep."

Mitch nodded, laying down beside his boyfriend in their bed. "I can't wait to see Kirstie again," he sighed happily. "I can see us becoming good friends."

Scott leaned over to press a sweet kiss to Mitch's temple. "I hope so. I hope you like everyone in the band."

"Oh I do! You're still my favorite though."

A light blush spread across Scott's slightly freckled cheeks. "Thank you baby. You're my favorite soon-to-be band member. And my favorite everything."

"Sappy weirdo," Mitch giggled, beaming up at Scott. "I love you too."

-

"You probably shouldn't say that so loud when he's right there!" Kirstie yelled through the phone at Scott.

He called her shortly after Mitch fell asleep, excited to tell her that Mitch's father gave his blessing. He wanted to tell everyone, especially his best friends and soon, his boyfriend too.

"But he's sleeping," Scott whined. "Will you help me pick out a ring tomorrow night?"

She giggled, then agreed happily. "Yeah, sounds like fun! I can't believe you're going to propose! That's incredible, Scotty. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you so much Kirst. We'll see you tonight then," Scott smiled. He wad glad that Kirstie was happy about his news.

-

Hey guys! I hate this chapter.

So I was wondering if anyone still likes this story. It feels like it's beginning to drag and become boring, and I wanted to know how many people still enjoy reading this.

Comment your thoughts please!!

I'm considering shortening the ending of the book so that it will be over faster, but if you guys still like it, I'll try to keep it going.

I'm running out of ideas!!!! The author's note is almost longer than this whole chapter! It shouldn't be like that. :(

Also, if you still like this, comment some ideas of things you want to see in upcoming chapters!