concert

Hi my name is Kayla I love 5sos I'm like their biggest fan they're so amazing and sexy ugh.

I have a really rich dad he's like a lawyer so he buys me shit so he bought me a ticket to the 5sos concert I'm so excited.

I could've brought friends but I don't have any.

Anyway I got dressed for the concert I wore this black crop top with black leggings with white Adidas and I looked hawttt.

Also I have a belly button piercing.

Also I'm in the front row because my dad is rich.

---

I get to the concert wow it's so fun woohoo anyway I sing and dance during the concert and then it's almost the last song.

After announcing that this will be the last song Luke says,

"This one is for the girl in the front row in the black crop top and leggings."

I start to get excited until I look around and see that every girl in the front row has that on. Actually every girl in the concert has on a black crop top and leggings.

Then he points at me so he must mean me. I feel every single eye in the arena on me even though half can't even see me I know they're all still looking at me because I have special powers. Not to brag but I'm pretty sure I'm like some superhuman.

Anyway Luke sings She's Kinda Hot and he stares directly at me the entire time I can feel my entire face turn redder than ketchup literally and I know it did that because I have superhuman powers.

Anyway the hella lit af concert ends and Luke gets off the stage and invites me backstage.

He takes me in the room and all the guys look at me and I know my face is like ketchup.

Then Luke says

"Look I know that I don't even know your name but I think I'm in love with you."

I'm about to say it back when Ashton cuts in

"No I'm actually in love with her and I would've professed my undying love for this random girl that hasn't even spoke yet if it weren't for you."

Then Calum says "No I'm in love with her fuck you two I saw her walk in and I knew that my entire life was leading me to this moment and that I was in love with her."

Then Michael cuts in "ACTUALLY I'm in love with her" then he looks at me "look I have been in love with you since I was first conceived. I feel like some greater force like maybe the Flying Spaghetti Monster or something has been trying to bring us both together since the dawn of time and we are soulmates who have been destined to find each other since the start of existence and the only reason I'm on this earth is you."

Then I say "cool."

Then Luke says "hey what's your name"

"Kayla" I say seductively and they all sigh because they are in deep, undying love with me.

"Kayla for some strange reason there is a bed backstage and it also conveniently has condoms right there would you like to have sex?"

I've always wanted to have sex with Luke wow this is like all my fucked up fantasies coming true how convenient. I hope he plays with my belly button that really turns me on.

"Yeah sure you're hot" I say.

I can see the look of anger on the other guy's faces as I leave but you know YOLO swag.

---

We get to the weird backstage bedroom.

Then Luke smashes his lips against mine.

*shitty foreplay, shitty foreplay*

Then, as Luke licks and fiddles with my belly button, which causes me to moan, he smashes his massive 12 inch dick inside of my vagina.

Also I was a virgin until this moment when I lost it to a famous singer who I've spoken 5 words to.

*shitty smut, shitty smut*

Luke and I cum at the exact same time just like I anticipated and then he said he loves me again and I said it back.

Then we fell asleep on the bed backstage because in every movie and show and book when people have nighttime sex they go to sleep right after so I had to do that.

Those super accurate movies are also what taught me that I will cum at the exact same time as luke no doubt.

Anyway I sleep zzz my dad should probably be calling me but this is a book so let's forget parents exist zzzzzz.