Chapter 4

It had been days since I had been at the doctors, Andy Hale still hadn't called. But then again, I probably wouldn't have had time for him either. I had been working day and night to cover the weekend I slacked for Dom.

I don't think I had worked this hard ever in my life, I felt exhausted. Especially since I had to do all the work so I could let my body recover. Dom still had no clue what had happened to me as no one had told him and I hadn't seen him either.

I laid in my bed not wanting to move an inch. My phone started ringing across the room. I dragged myself towards it, cursing under my breath. Unknown number, great; It's either some loser trying to sell me some useless deal to rip me off, or someone I might be owing something to and now they want me dead. 

"Hello, it's your doctor Andy Hale. I have your results in so if you have time, come by as soon as you can." Guess, I was wrong which I rather not have been. 

"Can't you just tell me over the phone?" I grunted. Did all doctors sound this pretentious?

"No, it's our policy to tell in person. Just tell the receptionist you have an appointment with me." Andy Hale explained.

"Fine, I'm coming."

Tossing clean clothes on and pulling a beany over my messy ash brown hair, just to look decent enough to be around humans.

I sat next to a group of school girls in the tube. They kept whispering to each other and looking over to me. They probably thought I couldn't notice them doing so but I did, it wasn't very subtle. I never understood the attraction girls had for 'bad boys'. We were all the same, bunch of assholes that'd end up dumping you after you were no use anymore.

Getting off at my stop leaving the hormone crazed teenagers behind. The doctor's office wasn't far off the station so I had just the perfect time to smoke a fag as I walked over there.

"I wouldn't recommend smoking those. You'll end up dying earlier." A man with a raspy voice said as I walked by him.

"Maybe that's why I smoke in the first place." I muttered, glaring back at the man.

The same old lady was working the reception as last week, which couldn't have been better as she didn't seem like a fan from last time. "I have an appointment with doctor Hale." I said not meeting with her eyes but he continued tapping away on her computer ignoring me.

"Did you not hear me? I said I have an appointment!" I snapped getting annoyed at her for ignoring me. "Excuse me? Are you fucking deaf or just a bitch?" I blurred out without thinking.

She moved to pick up her phone, "Um can we get security at the reception, there seems to be a man acting violently."

"Oh come on! Seriously?!" I shouted as the security guards pulled me back. I tried freeing myself from the dickheads who were holding me back, but they clearly were so much  stronger than me and my flower stick body.

Just when things were getting even messier doctor "nice guy" appeared from around the corner, "What's happening here?" He looked at me, then the receptionist and then returned back to me.

"He started threatening me and nearly attacked me." The woman lied.

"No I fucking did not! You couldn't bother answering a paying customer." I shouted feeling the rage pulse through my body.

"You, a paying customer? Ha sure." She snickered. Oh that's it. I freed myself and sprinted towards her. No one disrespects me like that.

The security dumbasses tackled me to the ground holding me down against my will. "Okay wise-ass it's time for you to leave before we call to police on you." Other of the guards said.