Chapter 8

"So how was your date last night?" Jeremy asked poring cereals in a big red bowl.

"What you had a date? How come no one told me anything?" George asked curiously. "Because it wasn't a date, just a friendly get together." I muttered feeling annoyed at their curiosity.

"Oh you two are friends now? Wow progress." Jeremy chuckled. I flipped him off and he blew a kiss at me in return. What a twat, I thought.

All breakfast both George and Jeremy tried getting information out of me but I didn't give them the pleasure of winning, so I told them nothing. I hadn't stopped thinking about Andy and what he had shown me last night.

It was hard for me to believe that Mr. Perfect had an issue, and that was stealing pills from the hospital and using them for whatever reason. I knew my reason of doing drugs but what was his? I was stuck thinking of the reason he'd do so, what could drive him into wrongfully using drugs. I really wished he had told me, I was dying to know.

I felt almost attempted to call Andy and ask him, but I felt like I couldn't. It would be too forced and I didn't want him to think I was into him in anyway, even as in friends. I don't care I still hated that guy.

I went up to my room and sat on my bed, grabbing couple of joints to smoke in the hopes of them helping to clear my mind.

My bed vibrated as my phone started ringing. I picked it up, hoping in the back of my mind that it would be Andy. But it wasn't, it was Dom.

"How's my favourite cranky pants doing?" He slurred over the loud music playing in the background. "I might be partying it up in Hawaii right now but I got you a gig for you tonight, well for all of you three. Big money involved here. That is if you do well."

After Dom said the key word: money I was interested. "What kind of gig is it then?" I asked.

"Umm... well... it's a sex party open for all." Dom explained. A sex party? Was he being serious?

"It's not any different from what you all do anyway except more people and also there's females so, but you'll all be fine. I'll text the details later. Remember protection, bye." Dom laughed before hanging up.

If being honest I would have much rather stayed home and just chilled, but guess I wanted the money more so I had no other choices. These were the rare kinds of gigs, which explained the amount of money around them. 

When I told the guys, Jeremy was uber excited, so no shocker there. But George on the other hand wasn't all that excited about the idea of a sex party. He told us he was worried that his girlfriend would find out what he does for living with the many people as witnesses.

In a way I understood his point but in this business you couldn't do relationships unless you had 110% of trust and honesty, which no one really had around.

We arrived later that night to the secret location Dom had texted me about. The dress code was black and sexy with masks, which could be bad or a good thing. No one could tell who you were but also you didn't know anyone.

The room was dingy and packed with people. There were all kinds and types of people, straight and gay. The party was at its full swing already by the look of it.

After 5 minutes I had already lost both George and Jeremy, no clue of their whereabouts I continued wandering around. I found myself sitting by the bar taking full advantage of the free drinks they offered.

I spotted Jeremy from the group of people, in middle of the of course enjoying the attention he got.

The place was so hot and steamy I had to take off my shirt and jacket and only leave on pants and the weird thing Jeremy had forced me to wear. It was this odd harness type of thing that wrapped around my torso. Of course due to it being made out of leather I could feel it digging into my flesh and rubbing uncomfortable against my sweaty skin. Plus the mask I had on was itchy too so I didn't feel even the slightest bit sexy. I just wanted to go home.

I wandered around some more but this time finding a table with poppers and other type of drugs which most likely were illegal. I grabbed a couple pills and a popper to go along with them, hoping it would get me into the mood.

A few moments later I found myself feeling restless and horny, which were most likely the meaning of the drugs. It took me awhile to even realise that I was being dragged off by a woman in lace underwear. She pushed my down onto a pile of pillows.

"He looks like the perfect boy toy we need." She whispered seductively to a man standing next to her. The man was well fit and wearing suite pants with a black shirt that had its buttons opened nearly all the way.

Before I knew it both of them were kissing and feeling me up in either one of my sides. Their touches felt like million small electric shocks running though my body, most likely again it was cause of the drugs and poppers.

I started to feel uncomfortable in my pants as they get getting tighter around my groin.

"Maybe you should help the poor boy out." The woman hinted at the man whose hand was already travelling down south. The man let out of chuckle and moved to position himself between my legs.

Slowly he unzipped my pants and grabbed a hold of my dick. Rubbing it at first but soon taking me in his mouth. I moaned and continued to breathe heavily as it felt like the air was running out in the room.

As he was sucking me off his fingers started roaming near my hole and soon one or two of his fingers were tangling around my anus hitting my prostate. My moans got louder as the pleasure level got higher.

"Please... Just take me..." I moaned.

"He's starting to get impatient, how adorable." I heard the man say. "If you want it, beg for it." The woman continued.

"I need it, please..." I begged feeling closer and closer to the edge. I never was the one to beg for something like this but I felt like I'd die if someone didn't fuck me already.

"If you say so..." He said as he slowly entered me.

After that the rest of the night was even a bigger blur, not having a bit of memory of it.