Chapter 12

You know when you want to just loosen up a little and have fun without having a single care in the world? Well I manage to fuck up that plan as well.

After a few too many drinks, a few too many lines of coke and practically shagging a drag queen in a toilet of a gay bar I got thrown out of there by an angry lesbian. Lovely right?

But before you think that was my lowest moment of that night... oh no no no my darling, that was still to come.

So then I just ended up wandering around Camden feeling fucked up as ever. I chilled with a few homeless people, bought more drugs and cuddled with a dog. How could it possibly go wrong from that? Well I'll tell you.

Seeing Andy.

He was sat by the canals with a bag full of empty beer bottles. Usually I would have just kept going and pretended not to see him but thanks to my good friends drugs, I stopped.

"Is this seat taken?" I questioned.

"Oh piss off, I don't have any spare change-" Andy ranted before actually moving his gaze over to me. I saw his eyes widen and he stared at me in horror.

"M-max? What are you doing here?" He stuttered. I sat myself next to him on the bench and placed my arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer to me ever so lightly.

"It's the weekend I'm turning up the party of course!" I blurred. Andy backed away from me and stared at me, "Are you on drugs?" He asked with a changed tone. I smiled widely and winked at him, "Well it's no party without a little something-something, you know?"

Instead of me expecting him to laugh at what I said he looked at me with a disappointing look. Why? Not that he gave a shit.

"Oh what? Now a druggie isn't what you are into all the sudden. If I remember clearly someone was all over me last night so- what's it gonna be doc, huh?" I shrugged leaning back on the bench looking at Andy closely. He sighed deeply, shaking his head.

"You don't know what you are talking about, so don't." I couldn't help but to laugh at his answer, "You don't know what you are talking about..." I repeated mocking him. "Don't try me, I'm not the one who practically raped your mouth and has a fucking fiancée. Let alone leaving out the fact that your little lady's child of a brother practically man handled me in a public toilet!" I shouted, feeling my blood starting to boil.

"Wait- what did you just say?! – No scratch that it doesn't matter, you punched me!" Andy shouted back, pointing at his busted lip, "so fuck you Max!"

I laughed rolling my eyes, "Oh you wish you could."

Andy shook his head before placing his hands on the both sides of my face and pulled me into him.

And then without even realising, he was kissing me yet again but this time I was kissing him back, with full force. Andy's lips were as soft as I remembered them to be, making me melt into his kiss. I felt myself kissing him more hungrily by every second; I needed more, never wanting the kiss to end.

My hands found themselves roaming all over Andy's body, finding their way under his shirt touching every part of his warm skin. Andy pulled me closer so that I was practically in his lap by the time he moved his mouth to my neck, sucking and biting it.

Everything from that on was one fucking big blur yet again, until now that it was the next morning and I laid in a strange bed with the one and only Andy sleeping next to me, fully naked. I really was turning in a proper whore. Maybe I should cut back on mixing alcohol and hard-core drugs together... but what would the fun be in that?