Chapter 21

if you like flashbacks this ones for you

_____________________________________________________

Last night of us all together ones more, before everyone parted ways – more or less voluntarily. We were gathered up in our favourite pub as we had agreed. It felt like just a normal night, us pals just partying it up but in reality it wasn't that. And it sucked.

"Let's not let the shitty things of reality to ruin our night okay, I want to remember things in the happy way." Jeremy stated rising his half empty beer glass. Everyone agreed doing the same by rising their glasses.

"It feels strange not having Dom here... Has he really not replied anything to your messages Max?" George wondered quietly. I just shook my head as a reply. George wasn't wrong, it did kind of feel empty celebrating without Dom but he had cut all connections to himself for reasons unknown.

Andy returned to our table with a full tray of pints and a couple of non-alcoholic drinks for me, smiling sympathetically. I returned the smile to him and kissed him on the cheek lightly as he sat down next to me.

It didn't take long for the beer to start affecting the mood of our get-together, and we genuinely started having fun. I mean even I wasn't allowed to take part in the alcoholic drinking; it felt as I was getting drunk off the other's energy. We started going through our early times back when we were new to the life and to each other.

"Remember the first time when we met George – ahhh it was a fun night." Jeremy laughed hitting poor George's shoulder so hard he nearly choked on the piece of chicken he was just putting in his mouth. "Pleas-se don't remind me." George coughed.

"Yeah I agree let's not go back to that, thank you." I said.

*flashback*

Jeremy and I just had come back from a late night out; both wasted of our asses. Jeremy as usual was trying to get in my pants.

"Oh come on man... how can you resist me like that? I'm so hot and sexy, it's impossible." He whined while hanging off my shoulders. I felt his fingers slowly travelling towards my nipple, which caused shivers run down my spine.

"Jerr-re-myyy come-e o-onn." I pleaded, trying to shake himself off of me.

My plan was clearly not falling through as Jeremy proceeded to lift me on the kitchen counter and ripping my shirt over my head. Next his lips were on mine, kissing me passionately. For a moment I tried fighting him off but between the rough kissed and lustful touches I lost myself completely in his arms.

It wasn't much after that my hands found themselves fidgeting on Jeremy's belt and zipper, slowly creeping towards the growing bulge. I let out a deep moan as Jeremy palmed his hand over my jeans before sliding them off – the fizzy feeling in my head grew louder and I couldn't anymore focus on what was going on. Enough to at least not notice two figures entering our apartment and making their way to the kitchen.

"Ermh." A deep male voice called out, shaking us both out of our trance. I looked over Jeremy's shoulder to find Dom standing by the door with a boy size of a 5 year old. At that moment I quickly pushed Jeremy off of me and hid behind the kitchen island, leaving Jeremy just standing there half naked with a clearly visible boner.

"Well I surely hope I didn't interrupt anything TOO important here, but I got someone who I'd like to introduce." Dom stated as he eyed between Jeremy and I, who most likely looked like a deer caught in the headlights... while Jeremy didn't seem shocked at all.