Making up

Lucy POV
"Looks like we're gonna be bus buddies princess." Natsu said with that stupid grin on his face that I love so much. I couldn't give in because I swore that I wouldn't get into another relationship again besides he's probably like every other man out there. Natsu snapped me out of my thoughts again. "Hey princess you feeling? Cause you on look like your gonna cry." At that point I raised my hand. "Excuse me Mr.Gildarts may I please use the restroom?" "Yes just hurry please the lesson is about to start." I nodded my head and quickly exited Levy soon joined me afterwards. "You ok? You left pretty quickly." She was trying to comfort me but I couldn't get a grip on my emotions." I really like him but I don't want what happened with Sting to happen again." "Oh that..." Levy trailed off in her words and sucked her teeth a little. "I bet he's better than that I mean really not every guy is like Sting." "Yeah but most guys just wanna be with me because of my looks just like Sting." Levy looked at me with concern and spoke again." Yes I know how you feel but you can't let all your future relationships be based off of one bad one." I looked at her and then walked past her towards the door." We should probably go before we get in trouble." "Yeah let's go." Levy said while following after me.

(Time skip to end of day)

Lucy POV

It was finally time to go home as soon as the bell rang I sped through the hallway down to my car, it was I good thing I wore my converse that day. It also helped that Natsu still had detention. When I got home I knocked on my fathers study. I wanted to ask him permission to go on the field trip even if I had to sit next to Natsu. "Come in" I heard my father say from behind the big wooden door." Father I wanted to ask your permission to go on a field trip please." I said while handling the paper to him. He looked at it and said,"Do you know your seat partner?" "Yes sir.... it's the boy with the motorcycle Natsu." I replied looking at him straight faced. " I'll allow you to go just be safe and make sure you report to me every night, so I know your safe." "Yes sir thank you." I said and then I left. I went to my room and decided to go on my phone and then I saw text from Natsu.
From:Natsu
Hey princess I'm sorry if I made you mad or something. I don't know what your deal is about dating or anything ,but I won't pressure you into telling me either. So can we just make up and be friends?

Natsu POV

I stared at my phone waiting for her answer I could see that she read it but she hadn't replied yet. Which made me worry a little bit. Just as I was about to get up my my little cat happy jumped on my stomach." Meow" happy purred as I began petting him." Hey little buddy." I said he just sat on me and purred. I didn't know how but it was like happy knew when I was upset or feeling a little down either way he always cheered me up." Natsu dinner is ready." Wendy came to my door holding her cat Carla who was happily purring in her arms. "Alright I'm coming." As I got up happy moved to my shoulders so that he could stay with me, but I set him back on the bed because Mavis hated having the cat hair around the food. Happy meowed in protest but stayed where he was. I followed Wendy and sat down across from our brother." So Natsu have you met any pretty girls yet." "Nah not rea-" "You liar what about Lucy!" Wendy interrupted me in the middle of my sentence." Ohh who's Lucy." Zeref asked in a teasing tone." No one important." I looked down blushing a little while cramming food into my mouth." Thanks for the meal." I got up and went straight to my room closing the door behind me.*ding* I got a text, I picked my phone up to see who it was from. It was Lucy which surprised me.
From:Lucy
I'm not mad at you last time I had a boyfriend it didn't end well and he was the first boyfriend I had ever had. After that I promised myself I wouldn't fall in love again so kissing you felt wrong plus we have only known each other for a day.