The problem

Natsu pov
"Why are you asking this so suddenly Luce?" "I don't know, I've just been thinking..." Lucy was scrolling through movies on her laptop. "Thinking about what?" "Just about school and stuff..." "Will you just tell me already!?" "Well,it's my junior year and I have one more year with all of you after this and..." she was looking down then I saw a tear hit her laptop. "What're ya crying for?" "I might only have one year with you guys left this and I want to enjoy it,that's all." "Why are ya talking about you're gonna be here next year right?" "I don't know...my father might make me transfer to a school in Crocus next year." She started crying into her hands and then moved causing her laptop to fall down. "I'm sure you won't transfer calm down." I moved over and wrapped my arms around her but,she started crying harder. "We might have to break up though." "I won't let that happen and even if you move we still have the whole summer together." "No we don't I go to my grandparents every summer,and they live in Crocus. Which means this school year will be all we have together." I gripped her harder and she kept crying. "Even if you make moved all the way to Edolas I would still chase you. Even if you moved to the farthest star...I would do the same." I dug my face into her shoulder and she froze. "Thank you..." We sat in silence holding each other for five minutes."Wanna watch that movie now?" I took my head out from her shoulder,but I didn't hear an answer. "Luce?" I looked down and she had fallen asleep on my arm. She was still in her dress from earlier which was too nice for her to sleep in so I had to wake her up.

Lucy pov
"Hey Luce you have to wake up. I'll walk home,but you have to change you can't sleep in this dress." "N-Natsu...I can drive you home...just give me a..."
I was so tired and his arms were so warm I didn't want to move. I could feel my self drifting to sleep but then I felt a pair of arms pick me up off my bed. "Natsu...what are you... doing?" "If you can't stay up long enough to get yourself dressed then I'll have to do it for you." I immediately woke up because I could tell he wasn't joking around at this point. "You don't have to do that and I'm up now so I can drive you home." I was smiling awkwardly and he shrugged his shoulders at me. "You can dress yourself but your not drinking me home." "But Natsu I'm fine now." "No you're not. It only takes thirty minutes for me to get home on foot anyway." I walked over into my closet to get dressed and Natsu was waiting outside paitently. "Natsu can I please walk with you then." "No it's too dangerous for you to walk alone at night." "But you're about to do the same thing." "Yeah,but I can fight. Think about what would happen if someone saw you and tried to kidnap you. You wouldn't be able to fight back. " "Yes I would!I'm not helpless ya know?" I shot back at him while putting my hands on my hips. "Fine you can walk with me ,but if anything happens to ya it's on you." "Fine." We both walked out of the house in silence. We walked and finally reached his house it didn't feel like half an hour though. "Goodnight,be safe." "Ok goodnight." We  both exchanged our goodbyes with a kiss and then I walked back to my house. Natsu can be an idiot sometimes I'm almost halfway there and I'm fine. I kept walking and then I got a creepy feeling like someone was watching me. I walked faster,but still felt weird. I was about four blocks away from my house,then someone grabbed my wrist. "Hey pretty girl where ya goin?" A tall dark figure with a deep throaty voice said to me. "I'm just heading home can you please let me go now?" "No way come have some fun with me." He was still holding onto wrist with a strong grip. Natsu was right I should've just stayed home. I was scared now I just wanted to go home now,but no one would help me so I had to take matters in to my own hands. I kicked him,but he caught my foot with his hand. "Take it easy little lady I'm not gonna hurt ya,so just play nice and come with me." He used his strength and threw me over his shoulder. I instantly started kicking and screaming for help,but it was so late I doubt anyone would've heard me. "Hey! Let her go!" I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Natsu!" My face lit up, I was so happy he came for me. "If you want her you're gonna have to take her from me." "Challenge accepted."

Natsu pov
I charged at the guy and punched him as hard as I could. He fell backwards and Lucy went up in the air. "Ahhhhhh!" "I gotcha Luce." I caught her before she hit the ground. "Natsu thanks for saving me,but how did you get here so fast?" "I knew I would have to save you ,so I followed you." "Thanks and I'm sorry." "No prob Luce,but you realize that you owe me now." I smirked when I said the last part. "Ok,lunch is on me tomorrow then." "No,I get to decide what it is since I had to save you." "Yeah...ok." "I hate to ruin this touching moment,but I'm not leaving until I get her." The man I punched down grunted while getting up. I put Luce down behind me and grinned while crossing my arms. "If you want my Luce you have to go through me!" "Fine let's dance then pinky." He pulled out a pocket knife that glinted in the street light. "Bringing a knife to a fist fight that's not very fair." "No one ever said I had to play fair." He lunged towards me and Lucy and I dodged keeping Lucy behind me. "Lucy run." "What!? No way I won't leave you!" "Ya know what it was your stubbornness that got us into this mess in the first place. So listen to me and run!" I was scowling at her and she looked down. "Ok, just be safe." "Thanks and don't worry I'll take care of this guy." I grinned at her while giving her a thumbs up and she smiled back then started running away. "Alright,let's finish this already. I have school tomorrow and if I'm late again because of you I'm gonna be in lots of trouble." "Whatever when I'm done with you you won't be in any shape to show up tomorrow." "We'll see about that." I continued grinning at him and then he lunged at me again.