Happily ever after part 3

Lucy's pov
Levy walked in behind me and unzipped my dress. While I took it off Levy went across the room t grab my other dress.

 While I took it off Levy went across the room t grab my other dress

After unzipping it she handed it to me and zipped it back up. "Thanks Levy."
"No problem. What kind of maid of honor should I be if I wasn't here to help?" I smiled at her in return as I changed my heels to flats. "You ready to go back out?"
"Yeah lets go!" I got up from the sofa grabbing her hand as I walked across the room.

We walked out back into the reception room and received stares from everyone.
"Well then now that the bride and groom are both here let's start with their first dance!" The dj Lyra ,one of our close family friends,started playing the song Natsu and I had picked for our dance.(song at top don't pay attention to characters personally I like this song) Natsu and I made our way to the dance floor and started dancing;swaying slowly to the beat. I rested my hand on his shoulder.I could feel him tense up s little bit as I did which made me chuckle a little.
"What's so funny?" Natsu's breath tickled my ear as he spoke which sent a small shove down my spine.
"Nothing,I'm just really happy that I ditched school that day."
"Huh?"
"Well if I hadn't maybe we would still be friends."
"I doubt that."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah, you wouldn't hand been able to resist me."
"You're such an idiot." I giggled looking into his eyes.
"Natsu I have something important to tell you."
"What is it?"
"I'm ..." before I could finish the song ended and Lyra was speaking again.
"Alright ladies and gentlemen now that the bride and groom have had their first dance... its time to party!"
The music picked up again this time more lively and we were surrounded by all our friends and family in an instant.
Natsu and I were quickly pulled apart by the crowd.
"Come on Lucy this is your wedding let's dance." I smiled at Levy in response and started dancing.
Time skip
Natsu's pov
Lucy and I were finally heading home. The wedding was amazing and I couldn't be happier. Lucy and I are now heading back to our apartment that we bought together.

"That was a lot of fun!" Lucy turned her head to look at me.
"Yeah"
I was driving and a little tipsy so I was trying to pay attention to the road.
"Nastu you look tired do you want me to drive?"
"No it's ok we're almost home anyway."
"Ok..."
I kept driving,but my eyelids were slowly getting heavier. Thank god our apartment was around the corner.

Lucy and I walked into the apartment and I instantly flopped onto the couch.
"Natsu at least wait till we get into the bedroom to fall asleep."
I nodded and slowly got up stumbling a little as I made my way to our bedroom.
"Natsu get out of your nice clothes we paid a lot of money for them."
"Yeah." I yawned as I began to undress.
"Hey Natsu?" Lucy's voice sounded kinda worried.
"Yeah what's wrong?"
"I have something to tell you..."
I looked at her from behind my shoulder with my under shirt wrapped around my arms.
"I'm pregnant."