Winter break

Natsu pov
The school bell rang and everyone filed out of school as fast as they could. It was finally winter break and Wendy,Zeref,Mavis,and I were all going back to Hargeon to visit our mom and dad. Lucy was staying since she and her dad celebrated the holidays together. We were walking out of the school with Romeo and Wendy. We all decided to exchange presents early since we wouldn't see each other over the holidays. I know she's gonna love my present it took me forever to save up for ,but it'll be worth it when I see her smile. Everyone except for me piled into Lucy's car and awe all drove to our place. We arrived and everyone got out except for Lucy so I walked over to the car and opened the door. "Lucy what's wrong?" She had tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm fine let's go inside." She stood up while wiping away the tears that were struggling run down. I helped Lucy's get everyone's presents from out of the car and we all walked inside. Lucy was in high spirits earlier,but now she looked like someone just broke her heart. "Lucy tell me what's wrong?" "I'm fine Natsu." She looked down and I could see the tears starting to form again in the corner of her eye. "That's a load of crap and you know it,now tell me what's wrong." She breathed out heavily and began to speak while trying to choke back any tears or sobs that wanted to break free. "My dad has to leave on an emergency for work and won't be back until the end of the break." The tears she was holding back finally broke free. "I'm sorry Luce...what if you came with us to Hargeon? Then you wouldn't be alone." She looked at me and started crying harder, 'crap did I do that?', "Luce I'm sorry stop crying please." "Natsu you didn't do anything wrong,I'm happy." "Awesome,now all we have to do is ask Mavis and Zeref." Lucy and I went into the shared office they use for work and knocked on the door frame. "Hi you two how was the last day of school?" Mavis looked up from the book she was reading. "It was good. Mavis,Lucy and I would like to know if she can spend the holidays with us." "What about her father,surely he'll be lonely if you leave him right?" Lucy finally spoke up,"He got called out on an emergency business trip and won't be back till the end of break." Mavis looked at Lucy sadly and then whispered everything we said to Zeref,since he wasn't paying attention. "I think it's fine if she comes along. It's not like she's a stranger." Zeref smiled up from his work towards us and so did Mavis. "Thank you so much." "Don't mention it Lucy,but you're gonna have to help us with the food it's a tradition we have in the Marvell'Dragneel family. Lucy nodded her head at Mavis and went up to them both giving them a hug. We both walked out so we could tell the news to Wendy. "Wendy guess who's going to Hargeon with us?" "I don't know who?" "Lucy is." Wendy's face lit up with excitement,"Really? This is gonna be the best break ever." Wendy ran up to us both and hugged us. "I'm glad your excited. Since I'm going with you doesn't that mean we should wait to give presents?" "Well actually I have to give you your present now,because I can't exactly keep a secret on the way to Hargeon." Lucy looked at me like I had two heads so I grabbed her hand and led her to my room. Wendy and Romeo followed after us with huge grins on their faces since they knew what the present was. "Alright close your eyes Luce." "Ok?" She did as she was told and I opened the door sat her down on the door. I left her there and went over to the other side and got her present.

Lucy POV
I was sitting on Natsu's bed and waiting patiently for him to give me my present. I couldn't tell what it was and I was beginning to fell anxious from all the waiting. Just as I was about to say something I felt someone messing with my hands and then I felt something soft in them. "You can open your eyes now." I slowly opened my eyes and looked down.

The cutest puppy I had ever seen was sitting in them

The cutest puppy I had ever seen was sitting in them. "Natsu, it's adorable thank you so much!" "I knew you would like him." I looked at the puppy and already knew what to name him. "I'm think I'm gonna name him...Plue." "Isn't that the name of your weird stuffed animal I won you?" "Yeah ,but I just like that name for some reason." I smiled at Plue who now was enjoying the tummy rubs I was giving him. "You can take him to Hargeon with us. We get to bring Carla and Happy,since we don't have anyone to watch them." Wendy was standing next to me with her hands behind her back and smiling down at Plue as well. "That's awesome,I just have to get him a few things before I can take him anywhere though." "No need I already got him everything he will need." Natsu pulled out a huge bin full of puppy essentials. It had potty pads,a collar with a tag that had all of my info on it, some puppy food, a leash, bowls,treats,and dog toys. I set Plue down on the bed and gave walked up to Natsu. "Thank you so much Natsu. I don't think I could've ever asked for a better boyfriend." "No problem Luce." We shared a kiss.His lips were a little chapped,but still felt so warm. "I don't think my gift can even compare to yours." "Yeah probably not that gift was pretty great." Natsu flashed his signature grin at me and I smiled up at him. "Well shouldn't we finish giving our gifts?" Romeo spoke up he had been pretty quiet the whole time. "Yeah lets go." We all started downstairs and I started the gift giving. I gave Wendy her present first. "Lucy this is beautiful thank you." Wendy showed everyone the bracelet I got for her. It had different charms that represented her as a person. There was a cat on it,a dancer silhouette,and a heart. Wendy gave me a hug and sat back down next to Romeo,who received  his present next. "Woah... you got me a leather jacket just like Natsu's!" "I knew you would like it." I giggled a little at his reaction and then he hugged me as well. "Thanks." I hugged him back and got up. "Natsu your present is outside." "Why is it out there?" "You'll see." I grabbed his hand and led him outside I stepped behind him and covered his eyes with my hands. "Alright are you ready to see you present?" "Yeah just show me already." Natsu whined like an impatient child. "Ok..." I removed my hands and quickly stepped behind his present. His face lit up with excitement and he began to grin ear to ear. "You got my motorcycle a new paint job!" "No...take a closer look." He walked closer to the motorcycle and stared at it in disbelief. "It's a brand new model. How much did this cost?" "Well I saved up all the money I got from my modeling jobs. That fashion show I modeled for finally got me the money I needed to buy it."  He looked at me with disbelief still in his eyes. "Do you not like it?" "Are you kidding me,I love it!" Natsu ran up to me and picked me up by the waist spinning me around. "Thank you Lucy."