Beach trip

Natsu Pov
"You've been runnin' round,runnin' round,runnin' round throwing dirt all on my name..."  Something was playing a song and it woke me up. I started to get up ,but something was weighing me down. I looked down and saw Lucy holding on to my arm and using it as a pillow. I lightly poked her cheek with my free hand." Get up we're gonna be late if you lay here all day." "Nnngg... five more minutes..." Lucy said drowsily as she snuggled with my arm. "Come on let go if I'm late I won't hear the end of it from Mr.Gildarts" I was trying to pull her off of me now ,but se wouldn't let go." I don't wanna get up." Then I got an idea of how to get her up." I'm giving you one last chance if you don't wake up then I'll just have to help you get ready myself." I whispered it in her ear because I knew something like that would get to her. "Ok I'm up!" She immediately let go of my arm and pushed me off the bed. "Morning sleepyhead,but is that anyway to greet the person who saved us from being late?" "Well you'll be the person making us late if you don't get out!" "Alright that's my cue to leave I guess." I stood up and stared walking out of her room.

(Time skip at school)

Lucy and I walked in together and in the school we saw our usual group of friends minus one. "Hey where's the Ice princess?" I asked while leaning on a locker. "We haven't seen him today." Levy said while she stuffed a book in her bag. "Hey guys." "Well speak of the devil." Erza commented as Gray walked up to our group. "What do you mean "the devil"? That's kinda cold." "It's called an expression idiot." Lucy said while face palming her self. Everyone started laughing and then Gray spoke up again. "So you two ,have you spent a day together yet?" "Yeah yesterday ,we woke snuggling with each other this morning." I said while putting my arm around Lucy. "Natsu don't give them the wrong idea! What he meant to say is we fell asleep watching a scary movie." Lucy said as she lifted my arm off of her." Yeah, but it took me forever to pry you off my arm." She rolled her eyes at me." That's because I'm horrible at waking up besides you fell asleep on me first." She said while crossing her arms and popping out one of her hips." *laughs* Are you sure you two aren't dating?"Wendy walked up with Romeo holding his hand." You have a point there Wendy." Juvia chimed in smiling. "Lu not gonna lie I agree." Levy said and everyone started in agreement. "Come on guys don't joke around." Lucy was slightly blushing. Everyone started laughing a little then the bell rang. "Guess that's our cue." Gray said after the bell rang. We all split up in our different home room groups.

Juvia POV
Gray and I split off from the group which felt kinda awkward since we didn't talk to each other. I wasn't very fazed by the whole break up. Just then Gray snapped me out of my thoughts." Look about the other day I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of what I said that night.I do love you sometimes I just need space." "Well that's something we can both agree on then. I need some space as well." Gray looked at me in shock." Wait you don't want to get back together." "Nope." After I said that I walked into Mr. Elfmans class and sat in my seat.

Lucy POV
Everyone sat down into their seats when the final bell rang our principal Mr.Makorav  came over the intercom. "Students as you all know the trip to Akane resort is in a week all students who want to go must make sure they turn in the permission slips that were issued to them. In other news our football team won 20-11 against sabertooth high. Also lacrosse tryouts begin Thursday,so please bring your physical and concussion forms to Mr. Dreyar that day. Finally the try outs for our dance team begin on Tuesday. That's all for today and don't forget to live your life the fairy tail way!"The intercom stopped and the whole class was holding up their index finger and thumb either up in the air or in front of their faces. "Alright everyone let's get started." Ms.Strauss said while standing up from her desk. We went to our next period and then it was finally time for lunch. "So wanna go out my treat." Natsu was leaning against the locker next to mine." Sure ,but were taking my car." I said while I dangled the keys in front of his face. "Ok fine,but I get to drive." Natsu said grinning as he reached for the keys. I got up on my tip toes to get the keys higher so I could tease him. He was so tall it only took him two tries to get the keys. "Nice try,but you should probably leave the teasing to me." Natsu said as he twirled the keys around on his index finger. "Oh come on, you have to let me have some fun too." I said while giving him a small smirk." Is that a challenge?" He cornered me using one arm against the locker. Everyone was staring at us so then I decided to be the tease one again. "Maybe." I took my index finger and my thumb to his chin and got really close to his face. I gave him a small smirk once again and let go of his chin. I walked around him from where I wasn't cornered. I felt a sense of accomplishment because when I looked back at him his face was slightly flushed and he looked at me as if he'd seen a ghost. "You know it's not polite to stare. Oh and if you want to drive you have to get the keys away from me again." I walked away teasingly dangling the keys to the side so he could see them.