Winter Break (part two)

Lucy Pov
Today was the day I was going to meet Natsu's parents. I'm a little nervous,but Mavis told me last night that I had nothing to worry about. Which made me feel a little bit at ease. Currently I'm driving to Natsu's  with Plue and my bags. I feel bad for Plue,because he will have to sit in a carrier till we get there, but on the bright side the drive is only a couple of hours. I was only a couple of blocks away from Natsu's house and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach start to flap violently.  'Calm down Lucy you'll be fine. Even Mavis said you would so you shouldn't be worried.' I was mentally scolding myself at this point,but my nerves were still getting the best of me. Before I knew it I was pulling into Natsu's driveway. With all my bags and Plue out of the car I knocked. on the door. "Good morning Lucy. We're almost ready please come in." "Good morning Mavis. Thank you again for letting me come with you." I stepped inside greeting her with a smile. Bags lined the hallway and I could hear a bump come from upstairs. "Is it ok if I go upstairs?" "Yeah go ahead." Mavis walked into the kitchen and I started up the stairs. "Oh.Good morning Lucy." I was greeted by a smiling little bluenette. "Good morning Wendy is Natsu up?" "Yeah he's in his room." "Thanks." She gave me a warm smile and headed down stairs and I to Natsu's room. "Nastu can I come in?" I spoke through the door while knocking on it and heard Natsu's voice on the other side. "Yeah." "Natsu!" I opened the door and covered my eyes with my hands. Natsu was standing there with just a towel around his waist. "What's wrong?" "Oh I don't know maybe the fact that have no clothes on you idiot!" I was still covering my eyes while I talked to him in a sarcastic tone. "Ill go get dressed in my closet just give me a sec." I peeked through my fingers to see if had started walking he was still there putting on deodorant and cologne. He finally walked into his closet and I uncovered my eyes and breathed out a sigh of relief .  Natsu came out of the closet a minute later putting on his shirt. "What was the big deal you've seen me shirtless plenty of times?" "Yeah ,but this time you were only in a towel." I blushed a little bit and he looked at me a little confused and then started to smirk. "Man you have a dirty mind Luce." "No I don't!" Natsu began laughing at me as I crossed my arms and began to pout. Natsu began gathering Happy's items for the trip." Luce can you see if you can get Happy into the carrier?" "Yeah I'll try." I wasn't exactly sure where Happy was until I checked under the bed. I could see the little blue cat sitting there with wide eyes staring at me. "Happy come here little guy." I patted the ground hoping he would come and he actually did. I grabbed Happy and stood up, but as I did he jumped out of my arms and scratched me in the process.

 I grabbed Happy and stood up, but as I did he jumped out of my arms and scratched me in the process

(Lucy's scratch\an actual scratch I got from my cat.)
I winced in pain and looked at the light red mark that was left. "You ok?" "Yeah Happy accidentally scratched me,but it doesn't hurt that much." "Let me see." "Natsu it's ok I'm fine." "Yeah I know,but I have to clean it out." I let him see my a since I knew he wouldn't take no for answer. He looked at it ,left the room,and came back with some rubbing alcohol and bandages. "Give me your arm." I complied with his order and let him take care of scratch. "This is gonna sting." "Ok...ahh." I gasped through my teeth at the painful sensation. It stung a bit,but Natsu bandage up the scratch and grinned at me. "You can go a head and head downstairs I'll handle Happy." "Ok just don't get scratched." I took the basket of items for Happy downstairs where everyone else was waiting patiently. "Good morning Lucy.Is Natsu coming down soon?" "Morning Zeref Natsu will be down in a sec he just has to grab Happy." Right after I said that Natsu came down the stairs with Happy in his carrier. "Is it time to go now?" "Yep we loaded everything in the car aside from us and the pets." Wendy held up get cat Carla who was sleeping in her carrier. I grabbed Plue from the floor and Natsu handed me Happy so he could get the basket in the car. We all filed into Mavis' van and Zeref started driving. The ride was quite no one spoke and I could feel myself slowly drifting to sleep.