Draco x Big Sister! Reader: Wreak Havoc

I wrote this on my tublr account: raja-in-demigodishness    So I literally just copied and pasted.

This takes place the summer before Draco's second year and your fourth year at Hogwarts. I decided to use one of the dialogue prompts from the list I made, which is right  [supposed to be a link]. Feel free to request one or a few of the prompts with a character.

I will be using prompt number 9.

Prompt: "Are you seriously throwing forks at me?"

Everything was silent in the Malfoy Manor, the oldest child had just been put in charge until the parents returned from their date. The two children were still standing in shock while staring at the door. Neither had expected for their parents to leave them for the majority of the day while they were on a date, nor had they expected to be left alone, the older child in charge.

"No way, I can't believe it. They left you in charge, I'm obviously more responsible then you." Draco said in disbelief. "Oh, that's a laugh." (Y/n) said with a snicker. "Don't cause any trouble Squirt, Mother and Father would never trust me again. If you need me I'll be... somewhere in the manor." (Y/n) warned before waltzing out of the room.

A few hours later Draco walked into the dining room, looking for his missing sister. He found her sitting at the very end of the table, where their father normally sat, reading a book. "(Y/n)." He called, walking half the way over to his sister. (Y/n) just ignored him as she flipped to the next page of her book. "(Y/n)!" Draco called again, a bit impatiently. Once again he was ignored, and in frustration he picked up the closest thing and chucked it in her direction. The object, a fork, landed right in her book.

Frustrated herself, (Y/n) slammed the book down onto the table, knocking a glass off the table which shattered once it met the floor. "Are you seriously throwing forks at me?" She asked incredulously. Finally having his sister's attention, Draco smirked and nodded his head.

(Y/n) looked at him in disbelief before getting a smirk of her own. "Well, if that's how you want to play..." She said trailing off, her hand reaching for a spoon. "Then that's how we'll play!" (Y/n) exclaimed while throwing the spoon at her brother. Draco didn't have enough time to duck the spoon, which hit his arm, but he did have enough time to duck the plate that followed.

Spoons, and plates, and forks, and glasses were flying across the room at the two young Malfoys. Everything was thrown from the table as ammo, everything but the knives. Thank goodness they had enough common sense to not throw the knives at each other. In minutes all of the nice silverware and fine china were on the floor, the glass things all shattered.

(Y/n) and Draco made their way over to each other laughing, but stopped once they saw the large mess. They stared at it in shock for a few moments, before Draco proposed a brilliant idea. "Blame it on the house elves?" He asked, not taking his eyes from the shattered and scattered dishes. "Sounds good to me." (Y/n) agreed before walking out of the room, Draco right behind her, like nothing happened.

[Bonus]

"What happened here?!" Lucius Malfoy yelled when he entered the disastrous dining room. The two children could hear him from (Y/n)'s room, which is on the second floor (is there two floors?) and the farthest from the dining room. The two stifled their laughter as Lucius kept screaming for answers; they were positive that if they didn't their parents would hear.

"You know," Draco started once they had calmed down. "I don't think either of us are responsible. What we did was pretty dangerous."

"Yeah, but if they ask how we didn't notice, you're going to do the talking. After all you're quote on quote more responsible. Also, I think Dad likes you more."