7.

(Liv)

It was the middle of summer, and therefore I was enjoying summer break, which meant hanging out with my friends or chilling at home.

One day I noticed a moving van in front of that old house that had been empty for a few months. It was really nice, big, and only a few houses away from mine. My mom had already told me someone would move in soon. Don't ask where she knew that from.

Curious to see the new neighbours, I peeked out of my window like these old creepy ladies. I watched as a black car pulled into the parking lot in front of the house.
A middle-aged woman in a classy blue blazer and top bun got out of the car and opened the back door.
A little girl in a pink dress jumped out of the back seat, a teddy bear in her arms. She had the same dark brown hair as the woman, who I assumed to be her mother.
From the other side of the car a tall, black haired boy of about my age got out. He was wearing black jeans and a grey flannel and from what I could see, didn't seem to be as happy about his new home as the little girl.
She started jumping up and down, then ran off into the garden, followed by her mother and the boy, who was most likely her brother.

Interesting. I put my attention back to trying to learn that damn song on the piano.