Moving on is a process, it takes time.

Moving on is a process, it takes time. let me just make you feel better by listing down some of the things i realized after my ex broke up with me. we may not have the same situation but well, we're going through the same process, right? 

1. The world keeps spinning around, party like it's 2012. Haha I'm kidding about the party part, unless you're above 18 or allowed to go out! Seriously, the world's not gonna pity you so stop moping around. There is a bigger world for you to explore. 

2. (Some, not all!) Good things come to an end. You know how couples get so cheesy and talk about their future and be all, "Always and forever babe." Hate to break it to these people but no one survives forever. We don't live in an ideal world. There are standards of perfection but (as cliche as this may sound), we don't always get what we want. 

3. Live young, wild and free. I realized that it's not the time to get in a serious relationship. Being young is a privilege, enjoy all the benefits of it. Certainly not by being tied down to a relationship, not just yet. There's plenty of time for that. But being free to explore the world and getting wild and crazy? Time's running out. 

4. You'll be rising from the ground like a skyscraper. Now is the time to (as Candy would put it), to be YOU-- ONLY BETTER. Spoil yourself, get a makeover, get high grades, grab every opportunity! Everything will fall in the right place if you just focus on yourself first. Everyone will admire you for being strong, brilliant, and beautiful. 

5. Someday your prince will come! I may not believe in the ideal world but i still believe in happy endings!