Chapter 3

We were walking Hinata when some Villagers started shouting at us.

"Hey it's the demon!"

" Shhh Keep you voice down you don't know what he's going to do child."

Then Itachi Activated his Sharingan and Hinata activated her Byakugan.

The villagers got quite.

"It's ok I'm used to it, calm down."

"Well it's not ok for me,I don't want them talking badly about my best friend!"

"Haha Best friend zoned!"

I was not! It's not like we're dating!

Whatever you want by kit

"Ya! No one talks to my little brother like that!"

"Come on let's go!"

.... Time skip 1 year....

I joined the Academy. I'm at the top of my class I don't have any friends other than Hinata , Neji and Sasuke.

All the teachers want me to skip a grade they keep asking and asking and asking.

But I say no Everytime because I want to be in the same class as Hinata and Neji.

The worst thing is that I'm in the same building as Mito.

They say she has a mental disorder because of her "long lost brother".

Everytime you say Naruto she starts screaming ,so I don't contact her at all.

And in class I'm known as N.

Other than that she's a brat.

She forced the Hokage to move her up a grade because she's "stronger than everyone".

Now she's in Sasuke's class.

Sometimes she makes fun of Hinata.

Hinata is shy around most people but with me, her family,and my family she isn't.

One of my special kekkei Genkai is reading minds I've only shared this with my family ,Hinata and Neji.

It took Neji awhile to believe me, since he's new to the group.

But he did end up to believe me.

To be honest I hate the Village. After I take the chunin exam I want to become a anbu and and then take a break and become a Sensei for Sasuke. Hinata and Neji just want to become Senseis.

.....4 years later....,

October 6

It's now the Chunin exam.

This is the preliminary round to see who in going to the next stage.

It was me against this guy named Kai

"You may start!" The announcer shouted.

He started charging at me.

I went behind him chopping him neck knocking him out.

"Winner N Uchiha!"

Only Hinata and Neji cheer for me with "ya!" And "way to go!"

When I got back to the watching center Hinata gave me a hug that made me blush ,Neji gave me and Pat on the back and said "congratulations!". Then he whispered in my ear " I know you like Hinata-sama, I'll be watching you." And activated his byakugan, that sent shivers through my spine.

"Neji you just activated your byakugan , what was that all about?"

"Nothing just a joke Naruto and I have, right Naruto?" He said putting his hand on my shoulder crushing it.