Chapter 13

I'm at the academy for Mito when I hear two girls talking. "Have you practiced yet?" Girl one said. "No, not at all I'm gonna fail the graduation test!" Girl 2 screams. I chuckle to myself and think "My Sasuke is definitely going to graduate. I look over where Sakura and Ino are. "My Sasuke is going to graduate and become an awesome ninja and marry to me!" She stated proudly. "You're an baka, it's clear to see that he's going to marry me, I mean every boy in this classroom is in love with me." Mito shouted. I could see every boy cringe.
I looked over at Sasuke and saw him gagging. I almost burst out with laughter and started to make weird noises. Everybody turned to me. " And what's so funny slave, are you making fun of me?" Everyone just glares at Mito. "No, I would never, you're super amazing, Super cute, super hot, Super cool!" I try not to laugh at my own joke, everyone not to too. Mito got super red "O-of course I'm all those things!" We hear the door slam open and everyone gets in their seats.

NEXT DAY / GRADUATION

I guess they changed the graduation exams since I left. Cause it looks nothing like when I took it, they would put you in a room with 3 judges then you preform the shadow clone Jutsu ,if you preform it right then you pass.

I scoot over to Hinata and whisper "Psss Hinata, what exactly do they do now for graduation?" She jumps a little from me whispering in her ear " They have battles, to see if they have the will of fire." We hear the speaker cough into the microphone. "Everybody please settle down for the first match!" Everyone gets in their seats. "First match Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka!" I see a kind of relief on Hinata's face. They both get down. " I give up!" They raise their hands. "U-Uh ok." Then announcer stuttered.

Seconds Turned in minutes, minutes Turned in to hours until the finale and most important fight was called
"Sasuke Uchiha VS Mito Uzumaki - Namikaze."  They both get down. " A fight between husband and wife how tragic!" Mito shouts. I see Sasuke trying not to throw up. "Begin!" Mito throws a couple of Kunai but Sasuke quickly dodges them. She throw a kick and a punch , he stops the punch but not the kick , he falls to the ground she gets on top of him and punches him but all you could see was a cloud of smoke, then Kunais were thrown at Mito's head which also resulted in a cloud of smoke. Then we saw Sasuke holding a kunai to Mito's neck. "W-Winner Sasuke Uchiha!" Mom invited the whole Uchiha compound so they all went wild. It all got quiet when we saw Mito crying "It's not fair, he's a cheater, I'm way stronger , cheater, cheater cheater, it was probably the other Uchiha with their weird eyes!" She stomps her feet. Sasuke Simply just walks away. "Please all students go back to the classroom after seeing your parents!" The announcer shouts. That's weird because they were supposed to go straight home. I walk over to were the rest of the Uchiha are crowding Sasuke. Sasuke immediately runs
over to me. "Did you see , did you see, I won the fight cool right!?" 
"Super cool!" I could see a sparkle in his eyes when I said that. "Sasuke come over here!" Mom shouts. He runs over to mom.
Itachi walks over to me " Seems you surpassed me in brotherhood."  "What?" I say confused. "He used to look at me with those same eyes." He chuckles. "Itachi-kun, over here!" Izumi shouts with a bag of dumplings in her hands. He walks over then leaves.

BACK AT THE CLASSROOM

SASUKE'S POV

__________________

__________________________

Everyone was chatting , worrying about if they passed or failed.Iruka  claps his hands "Everyone settle down!" he gets to the stand and smiles. "Come in" he whispers. The door opens and a shy looking boy with white hair and glasses comes in. "Everyone this is Yuki, I known it's kinda late but he just took the graduation test and chose to be a ninja here, so don't be shy Yuki introduce yourself." Jumps a little. " Um h-hello I'm Y-Yuki,oh God they already know that." he whispers the last part to himself. "Um I c-come from the Land of Sound, a-and that is all!" he bows then looks up then looks back down. "Thank you Yuki, your seat for tomorrow is right behind Mito."  Once he heard that name his head sprung up he look up at Mito and his face turned red, he stumbled back, hit his head and fell. He clapped his hands together and said "I'm so sorry." Iruka helps him up and says "Ok class dismissed, see you tomorrow on your last day!"

THE NEXT DAY

__________________

Iruka claps his hands " Settle down, I'm gonna call teams now!" Everyone gets excited and sits down. " Team Neji Rock Lee, TenTen and Gai and they help, Kiba!" TenTen sighs and says "I'm with the youth freaks." People chuckle. " Team 8 also Team Hinata, Kiba, Shino, and Kurenai and their team help TenTen!" Everyone started to complain about team Neji and Hinata and how lucky they are. " Team 10 is Ino Choji and Shikamaru as team Asuna as their team help Sakura!" Both girls start jumping up and down. "Team 7 is Sasuke, Sakura, Mito and Yuki even though they have 4 members they still get a help and it is Ino, sensei is Kakashi!" Both girls jump even more it's like they have stars in their eyes. "If I didn't call your name please go because you didn't make it." they all leave some even crying. " The rest of you , I'm going to go now, it was an honor having you as students." he bows and goes.

The door opens slowly and Hinata appears "Team 8!" she smiles softly. Next, the door opens fast Team Neji!" TenTen leaps in his arms he carries her on his back he smiles and says come on to the others. "Yes sir!" and the boys follow behind him. This time the door slams open "Team Asuna!"  he says and walks away before they could follow. Now there's only the 4 of us. "I'm hungry!" Mito complains." Ah! Here you go!" Yuki Unzips his bag and gets a bag of potato chips. "H-Here!" she takes the bag of potato chips and said "Took you long enough!" He jumps. "I'm sorry!" he bows. She giggles and says "I have an idea!" she jumps from her seat, gets a stool and an board eraser, opens the door a little and put the erase in it. "M-Mito- same you really shouldn't to that!" She puts everything back and says " It's fine and don't tell me what to do!"  His face gets all red " Ah yes thank you!" at that moment the door opens and a gray-haired man with an eraser on his head appears. " My first thought of you all is that I hate you 

pic up top is Yuki but with no glasses