Filler 1

Father is still going on a mission, Hinata is still gone, mom is still sad.
"Lady Hanabi, please come to your father's  office." One of the maids say.
"Hai."I walk out the door and go to my father's office, I knock on the​ door 2 times."Come in." I open the door and see his hands folded. "You need me?"  "Sit down." I sit down on the chair in front of his desk.
"Hanabi, today I am giving you your first mission."  He says acting like he was there since day one. "The Hokage  told me to pick one of my daughters to this mission, and since Hinata isn't here-" I interrupt him  "What's the mission?"  "Someone has activated the reanimation jutsu, so we need you to go search the Leaf Village to the Sand Village." He says seriously. "What's the reanimation jutsu?" I ask. "It's a jutsu that brings the dead." He says disgusted."Anyway you're dismissed, your mission starts at 7:00 am tommorow at the entrance. I leave the room.

---AT THE ENTRANCE---

"Hanabi please be careful, I packed extra of everything, so don't worry!" My mother shouts after me.

"Hai!"

I start to head out to the forest. 

Minutes turned into hours, I started to get tired. I popped a food pill in my mouth to keep me awake.

I look to my side to see a maid and black cracks on her skin going the other direction. "ReAnimation Jutsu!" I whisper.

I follow the reanimation.

She looks at me, wide eyes.

"Hanabi Hyuga?!"

"Nastu Hyuga?!"

I trip and hit my head on a tree, and fall down.

I move to a tree,I take my bag and look for a bandage . She comes down next to me.

"Lady Hanabi please let me do that." she takes the bandage from my hand and starts to rap my head.

"You're dead, why are you still serving me?"

"I will always serve you".

"Nastu,I need you to tell me about the reanimation jutsu."

"There's this guy, Kabuto, he reanimated me, he has gray hair, circle glasses and snake like skin, also I'm not fully reanimated I still have blood."

"BAHBAHBAH, All this lovey dovey stuff makes me sick." We look over to see one of the

 seven swords men of the mist reanimated, he had white hair and spiky teeth. 

"Mangetsu  Hozuki!" Natsu goes up to the tree he's standing on to attack him but he quickly turns to water."Hey what if I wanted to team up!" he laughed. "I would never team up with you!" she tried to get another blow but got kicked into a tree."Same back at you, I would never team up with weak people."  He walks up to me and stares me down, at that moment all I could think was You're nothing but a small little girl who can't to anything  then I remembered what I used to say back when I was little, I'm gonna be strong and kind, just like my elder sister  I stand up and use  Air Palm that sends him back. I do a couple more and Natsu comes down. "Hanabi remember that combo jutsu we made?"She says with a smirk. "Yeah but I'm a little rusty!" I give her a smirk back " Air Palm: 64 rotation." we both shout. In  front of us with is a passed out reanimated Mangetsu. "Hey we did a pretty good job, didn't we Nats-" I turn to see a kunai in her heart along with blood coming from her mouth. "Fool ya! It's just a clone!" I see Mangetsu along with a poof sound. "You see little girl, you can't defeat me." He says and takes off without a trace. I keel down to Natsu and hold her. "Natsu." I whisper. I start to see  white in  her black cracks. "You've always been so kind." I open my eyes from crying and see Natsu opening her eyes a little. "I tried to make you tough but I never could, I tried being strict but it never worked " No snacks until you finish homework, study now, no dinner until you get it perfect," I remember all of those but you'd just give me a smile and say "Yes." every time I thought "She must hate me,  She must hate me," but all I wanted is for you to grow up and for everyone to cheer "Hanabi the Brave and Beautiful,"Her arm and leg started to disappear."Hanabi , remember this, I will alway love you no matter what happens because our bond is stronger then anyone elses in the Hyuga."

She completely disappears. I hear a sound that she used to sing to me Cherry blossoms bloom,

the rain becomes the air, the shadows disappear , my loved ones shine so bright, we all begin to dance, the moonlight shines so bright, the stars dance so bright all night, my loved ones please forgive me it seems I have to go, the tale of my life has just begun.

My voice could never match hers, It was a sweet yet sad one

_________________________________________________

SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED  but I'm so sorry that i have to do this so Guys

nothing is popping up in my head for the next chapter sooooo i gonna to another filler

but ill let you chose between a NaruSasu filler and Inosai Filler???? vote in the comments.