Chapter 18

I with those words I dropped the scrolled kick Mito and Ino awake . "What's happening?" Ino mumbles. "Its Sasuke." That woke both of them of it was good we still had the clothes in from Yesterday . We put on our shoes and rush.

At the hospital

I slam open the door to see everyone even Sai in the room "What's happening?!" I shout. "Come see for yourself." Naruto smiles. I walk over to Sasuke's bed And look down. His eyes are open, his eyes move towards me he struggles to talk. His mother rushes over "Sasuke, your not ready." He stops. "The doctor p her won't be able to move for a couple days, then after that a week to talk." His mother says. I look at Sasuke's face he looks to my hand then me I grab is hand.

One month later

I'm walking toward Sasuke's room fixing the flowers I got him. When I bump into someone "Oh sorry." I keep walking until the person grabs my hand. "Sakura." I turn to Sasuke on a walker. "Oh Sasuke where are you headed, I'll take you." I smile. "Oh my last physical therapy."

We walk all the way to the therapy room. The teacher greets Sasuke "Hello Sasuke,lets get started." He puts his hands on both bars and starts walking normally.

30 minutes later

Now the lesson is almost done.
Sasuke is on the floor lifting his legs up. I giggle just a couple of weeks ago he was tripping, stumbling and falling now it's no problem. "Sasuke I'm gonna stop you there." The teacher says and Sasuke stands up. "Sasuke, I would like to congratulate you on your last day of physical therapy, you made it, you'll leave the hospital tomorrow." For the first time I saw Sasuke smiling.

NARUTO'S POV

I'm standing outside the Uzumaki house With Mito in front of me. "So what do you want." I scratch my head. "Spit it out idiot Unlike you I have a life." I'm trying my hardest not to get annoyed. "I was wondering if you could ask your dad... to let Sasuke be a ninja again... and that both parents agreed." She just looks at me confused. " And why would I do that, what do I get out of it." I try to think. "You'll be on the same team as Sasuke." She looks at me and starts walking away. "Uh no wait ... I'll get you a bag of sweets!" She stops. "Fine , I will."

1 hour later

Mito's POV

"Mito it makes no sense." Father says calmly with a little shout. "Come on it can't be team 7 with 5 people." He sighs. "Mito there wasn't even 7 people to begin with." I sigh frustrated. "Let him back on the team!" Then the door opens . "Mommy you agree with me right?" My mother looks at my father. "Yes , dear." My father looks at my mother. "Mito please step outside." He looks at me."But I don't wanna!" I shout. "Mito!" My father shouts. "You'll hear my answer when I call you back in." I walk out side.

Kushina's POV

" What the hell was that, I thought we were going to be more strict." my husband whispers quiet enough so Mito wouldn't hear. "Think about it, who did Naruto join the team for, Mito, no Sasuke, and no Sasuke , No Naruto, and we have to get close to him, I really want him back." He sighs fine. "Mito!" the door slams open "Yes Daddy?" he look at me and I nod. " Sasuke will come back for next weeks mission. "Thank you Daddy!" she hugs him.

NEXT WEEK

VILLAGE GATE

NARUTO'S POV

"Sasuke please take it easy." Sakura worries "I'm fine, the doctor cleared me."

Yuki jumps up and down "Guys,Hurry up ,Hurry up, I wanna see my family, come onnn!" I chuckle He looks like a man but acts like a child. "Guys remember Yuki's family was kind enough to let us stay while, and Yuki remember to thank lord 4th when you come back for letting us come a couple days early." Kakashi says reading his book. "Yes,Yes,Yes lets go." Yuki jumps again.

11:00 pm
In the forest

"Yuki come on we have to set up a camp." I yawn. "Ya." They all yawn in agreement. "No come on guys it's only another 41 miles it's not far!" Yuki pouts. "Yuki we haven't had lunch nor dinner because of you, please just let us sleep." Sakura yawns. "Yuki right now I would cranky and forcing Naruto to carry me on his back but no I'm nice so I'm gonna do the nice and say just imagine your village was burned to the ground but everyone is ok, think about. " we all just stare at Sasuke and Yuki looses his excitement, while sasuke starts making his bed "Um are we gonna just stand there?"

THE NEXT DAY

We're in Yuki's neighbor a Yuki's head is about to fall off from excitement "Guys remember they are allowing us to stay at their house for the mission have manners, especially Sasuke I know you get picky about others making food for you." I say. All of them but Sasuke "Hai!" I look at Sasuke "Sasuke?" He looks back "Ya what ever."

We get to the door and Yuki's is about to slam it open but then he knocks we wait for a couple seconds the door opens "Yuki!" A young lady who must be his older sister squeals and jumps in his arms . "Mom!" All of our mouths drop "How is that possible." Sasuke whispers."I know right." Sakura whispers back. "What Yuki you say Aimi?" A voice Says and the door opens wider then a man with white hair , green eyes and a cigarette in his mouth appears. "Yuki?" The man drops his cigarette and walks up to Yuki slowly. "Well , well...Look at you my big man, how I missed you so much, you look just like me!" He put him in a headlock. "Dad!" Yuki laughs.He lights another cigarette. "Just between me and you, your mother cried after you left." His mom showed up behind him "Aki dear I think you must be mixing you up with me." She smiles. Then we hear foot steps, then a crash then foot steps then a crash then foot steps then a crash then foot steps until a little girl jumps in the air into Yuki's arms. "Big brother I missed you!" She starts kissing Yuki's face all over. Then a girl with. Long black hair comes in the door way. Yuki's eyes widen. "Tsubaki." He whispers.

                 Yuki's mom (Aimi

Yuki's mom (Aimi

                   Yuki's dad ( Aki)

Yuki's dad ( Aki)

                    Yuki's sister (Akio)