Heaven Awakening <Not thought of a title yet!>

Hey guys, this is my story called 'Heaven Awakening' Intro and Chapter 1 hope you like it!

Intro:

Nikita looked up into the sky, praying that she would be a normal teenage girl, but she knew that would never happen, because she was special.

Chapter 1:

'Nikita! Last day of high school! Dont be late! Wake up!' mother called. I woke up and thought last day of school already!? NOOO! My teachers, my classes, my principal <Mrs Shaw Sumber, founder of Sumberland High school> and most importantly, my boyfriend, who i have been dating since the freshmen year, Josh Sumber, the blue-eyed, brown-haired 6 foot cutie, who girls<and some guys> are falling over! Its highly annoying to shoo the guys girls and other people away from him or Josh just makes them faint and the nurse comes to take them. 'Nikita! HURRY UP! DONT MAKE ME COME UP THERE!' mother screamed. Shoot. I dont want that to happen. If youre wondering why im only talking about my mom, is that my dad ran away with an annoyingly- annoying, backstabbingly-stabber, overweight 'personal' secetary! They live in Ohio, with 2 kids, ive seen the pictures of the kids, they look awful, just like her. I brushed my teeth and hair, wore my skinny jeans and purple shirt, flats and took my backpack and grabbed an apple and ran to my car. When i reached school, i ran to Josh and hugged him hard. 'Hey josh! I missed you!' He whispered ' i missed you too.' The warning bell rang. ' Hey, dude, sorry to break up your lovey-doveyness but were gonna be late!' Laker said. Laker is josh's best friend and i know nhis name is funny but his mother and dad are HUGE Lakers fans and hes funny snd cute! Second bell rang. 'Dude, say bye!' Laker said, pulling Josh. 'Bye, Nikita!' Josh screamed 'Bye! i screamed back.

I'll post the next chapters in some time, comment and vote please!