6

(Jay in cover photo)

Nivea

I lie in bed with Roseline arms wrapped around me. The way she held me made me feel so safe. I rolled over and kissed her causing her to smile and wake up.

"Good Morning Beautiful" she said while kissing me back. I smiled and looked at her. "Do you want breakfast? I can go cook or i can take you out" she said while looking at me for and answer.

"I am a little hungry can we eat at IHOP?" I said while batting my eyelashes at her with a sad face. "IHOP it is now stop being so cute and go get ready"she said while checking her phone.

I rolled out of bed and hopped in the shower all excited.

Roseline

I roll over to get a short nap while Nivea takes a shower and i hear the doorbell ring. I never get sleep around here. This is the reason i moved out my moms house. I open the door to see one of my old hoes smiling.

"Roseline i miss you" she said pulling on my shirt.

Just as i go to respond i hear the shower water go off and Niv screams "Bae whos at the door." The girl looks at me and rolls her eyes. "No one babes just a old friend finish getting ready"i said as i slowly push the girl out the door.

"Look Ciara you cant be here" I said slowly trying to close the door and not hurt her feelings. "Really Roseline you already have a hoe its only been a month so typical of you" she said pointing her finger all in my face. "Look she isnt a hoe.. i dont even know why im explaining to you.. us we whatever this is its over" i said while closing my door.

Females are crazy i tell you i cant deal with them sometimes. Hoes cant just keep poping up here they gone ruin my chance with Nivea. Its officially been a month me and Nivea been talking. Im thinking im going to cuff her today but im alittle nervous. As i thought more on the plans i hopped in the shower.

Jay

Its been a month since i last talked to Nivea. I dont know what came over me that day i lost it i never meant to put my hands on her. Sometimes i just have a temper and i react before i think. The day i lost Nivea i lost everyone. Yanna doesn't even want anything to do with me because she doesnt believe in putting your hands on females. When she was little her dad use to hit her mom its just alot. I sat at the edge of my bed thinking and my dad poped in my room.

"Jes" he said while scratching his head. "Yes?" I said with a slight attitude because me and my dad dont have the best relationship.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to ihop with me before i go to work this morning" he said smiling like an idiot

I guess ill go with him i mean i never do anything with my dad. Who knows maybe it actually might bring us closer.

"Yeah sure" i said while faking a smile. If i was going to do this i had to convince myself i was happy about it. "Okay ill be downstairs when your ready" he said as he walked away.

I slipped my timbs on grabbed my hat and headed down stairs to meet my dad. He stood at the door with a brief case he uses to make his job seem more imporant than it is. Its probably filled with snacks or something me knowing my dads fat ass.

"Im ready" i said while placing my hat on. "Want to drive?" My dad said trying to make me smile a bit. "Nope" i said while walking out the door.

This was going to be one boring breakfast. I placed my head on the window as my dad attempted to talk to me about something he considered important.

"You know when you were little Jes you use to -" but before he could get his words out i cut him off and finished his sentence "Sit on your lap and drive i know"