7

(Mari in cover photo)

Rosaline

Its 10:51 am. Niveas sound asleep next to me she has been staying at my apartment alot lately. Shit i can practically say shortie lives here. Anyways Mari arrives at 12:30pm Nicoles going to drop her off. Ive already went and turned the guest room into a lil Disney princess playroom for her. Im already spoiling the girl before she even arrives. Its been a minute since i saw lil bit. She calls me Roses she could never pronounce my name so Roses is what she says im looking forward to seeing her i cant lie. Im not sure about this whole parent thing but i have to suck it up because its to late to back out now.

"Baby Wake Up" i said while slowly shaking Nivea. She shrugged her shoulder and rolled over facing the wall. "Are you serious Nivea its almost 11:00am we gotta start getting ready" i said while flopping a pillow on her head. She rolled over facing me still with her eyes closed "im up im just resting my eyes" she said in a cute low sleepy voice.

Just as i went to respond to Nivea my phone buzzed it was Nicole texting me. "Im dropping Mari off alittle earlier ill be there in 30 mins" the text read. What the fuck 30 minutes. I hopped up out the bed dragging Nivea out and in the shower with me.

"Why you pulling on me i was getting up" she said while rolling her eyes and stepping in the shower. "Well maybe i wanted to shower with you" i said flaring a eyebrow at her. "Maybe i didnt want you to" she said with a attitude.

I pushed her back up into the shower wall and placed my hand over her shoulder where my hand was on the shower wall looking down towards her. Water dripping off my hair to her face. I lifted her chin up and kissed her softly. Pulling away i looked at her "You were saying?" I said with a smirk.

"Nothing Daddy"she replied while biting her bottom lip "Thats what I thought" i said while handing her a wash cloth. She rolled her eyes and snatched it from me. I poured body wash on my towel and while rubbing the soap in i looked at her with my eyes squinted.

"What i told you about the attitudes" i said while running my soapy hands over her breast. "Umm i forgot" she replied while letting out a soft moan.

Her body was tempting me and we didnt have time to be fooling around Mari will be here in less then 30 minutes. I reminded myself this in my head but still found my self slowly sliding my soapy hands down her body. I used my other hand pulling her closer to me and started kissing her while slowly rubbing on her clit. In between kisses she let out soft moans. I slide my fingers inside and she let out a loud gasping moan. Just as i was really getting into it the door bell rang.

"Fuck thats Nicole with Mari" i said while quickly washing down my body. I rinsed off and hopped out the shower. " Im coming" I screamed while throwing my robe on. Grabbed my toothbrush put toothpaste and stuck it in my mouth. I walked over to the door and opened it while scrubbing my teeth.

"Eww Roseline do that shit in the bathroom" she said while pointing me out her direction
"Shut Up your ass act like you never seen a person brush they teeth before" i said while trying to keep my toothpaste spit from dripping.

I walked to the bathroom spit it out and came back in the living room where i seen Mari standing in the middle of the floor holding a teady bear.

"Roses" she screamed jumping and getting all excited. "Hey MariBear" i said while hugging her. "Well i got work early so ill see you later Roseline" Nicole said while exiting my apartment.

Just as i went to close my door she walked back. " Oh wait listen she is allergic to Apples and only eats sandwiches with no ends likes Orange Juice not apple juice and she is —" i cut her off "i got it Nicole i got it" i said trying to get her to leave.