13

Yanna
"Fuck Daddy" Ciara screamed while gripping the bed sheets with one hand and trying to push my fingers out with the other. I smiled and continued going faster while her juices flowed out onto my hand. She pushed me out climbed on top of me and began kissing me all on my neck. After making out we winded up falling asleep.

Ciara
Yanna was sound asleep. I lay there looking at her debating on calling quits on the plan. She was so sweet and gentle the way she hugged me and kissed me or the way she made me feel in the bedroom and out. I lay there contemplating on who could make me feel better than that. In mid thought i was stopped by a knock on the door Yanna still sleeping and didn't even notice. The clock read 2:00am who the fuck was at her house at 2:00am? I slipped out the bed and quietly walked to Yanna door I opened it and saw a female standing there she was spanish Puerto Rican i believe. Her eye was blackened and barely able to open as tears streamed down her face. She quietly said "Is Yanna here?". I looked at her "umm Whos asking and what the fuck happened to you" i said with a Attitude. She cried harder and through her tears i could hear her say what sounded like Selena. I had never seen Selena in person i only knew her by name and that she was an ex of Yannas. "She aint here" i said while i closed the door and walked back to Yanna room Yanna was getting up as she heard me close the door and said "Who was at the door?" "It was only Selena babe but i made her leave dont worry" i said as i walked past Yanna. She was madd! "What The Fuck Bitch have you lost your mind the fuck told you to let her leave better fucking question who told you to open my door? Know what you can go have a nice day!" She said as she held the door open so i could leave. I looked at Yanna like she was stupid who she thought she was putting out.

Yanna
Ciara ass still stood in my house i just ignored her. I looked at my phone and dialed Selena number she answered the phone in tears. "Where are you i need you" she said crying. "Im here come back i was sleeping im sorry this dumb ass female answered the door" i said angrily. Selena hang up and ran back to my house i seen her coming to the door crying her hands covering her face. She stood in front me hands over her eyes i guess trying to hide her tears. I pulled her hands off her eyes and seen the black eye and I flipped out "who the fuck did this shit??" Selena got quite. " Selena i know you hear me talking to you who the fuck did this to you?? Was it that nigga you was seeing" as i said that the tears streamed heavier down her face. "Say That ill take care of it" i said as i pulled her to me and let her cry on me. "You can stay here" i said as i wiped tears off her swollen cheeks. Ciara looked at me with some type attitude. " Bitch i told you that you can go bye adios get the fuck on" i said frustrated while holding Selena. She looked at me and said " So you suddenly head over heels for this bitch again?? I thought you loved me Yanna" she said lookin confused. "To be honest i just used you to heal the pain from Selena your irrelevant" i said as I shrugged my shoulders. Ciara rolled her eyes and left out the door slamming it behind her. "If im interrupting ill leave i just came here because i feel safe around you" Selena said in a quiet voice. "Nah your fine I actually missed you i been thinking about you alot" i said holding her in my arms as we sat on the couch. " I missed you to i was wrong to bring a guy to our relationship i was still alittle in denial that I was gay im sorry" she said while laying her head on my shoulder. "Listen its good im just glad i get to hold you again" i said as i smiled. I kissed her forehead while I thought about how ima get this nigga.

Selena
I cant lie i had missed Yanna. There were times i wanted to go back to her which is what caused the abuse every time i would tell him i wasn't feeling him and that i missed Yanna. I have bruises all over my body from him he kicked me in my stomach and I coughed up blood. The reason im coming to Yanna house at 2:00am is because i had to sneak out while he was sleeping. "You gotta go to the police" Yanna said while looking at me angry. "I cant— i cant he will come after me he will-" i started crying. "Yanna... im pregnant" i said while crying. Yanna looked at me in shock she got up and started pacing the floor. "Your Pregnant? Selena what the fuck?"she said as she punched the wall. "Im sorry Yanna i-" she cut me off "Your fuckin pregnant and your at my house instead of the hospital do you fuckin understand you toxic relationship is probably harming your child its fine you dont care about your health but im not with you destroying an innocent life" she yelled and started getting her shoes on. "Im scared what if i lost my baby" i said while crying. Yanna dragged me to the car and drove to the hospital. I lie in the hospital bed waiting on the doctor to enter the room. Yanna waited beside me holding my hand. The doctor entered the room and said "Selena what a beautiful name." I smiled a bit. The doctor looked at Yanna "Could I just have a few words with her in private?"The doctor said. Yanna leaned down towards me kissed my forehead and walked out the room. I looked nervously at the doctor and said "is my baby okay?". "Your baby is in critical condition i have to keep it monitored  because you are at risk of a miscarriage" the doctor said while holding a clip board. I bust into tears. "Dont cry i see this all the time with people who cannot really have children some of them actual have children today and beat the odds" the doctor said. I wiped some of my tears away and looked down. "I must ask you how your body is bruised and how you have a blackened eye."the doctor said while looking down at his clip board. I cannot tell the doctor about my past relationship they will go straight to the cops. I looked around the room. "Umm i rather not talk about it" i said while holding my head down. "Well we have reason to believe you may be in immediate danger and you cannot be released until we get confrontation from you as to how this happened" the doctor said while having a seat. I cried in my hands.