12

Jay
You guys probably didnt know about me and Yanna huh? Yanna was my first Love as she was mine but Yanna she wasnt into the whole stud on stud thing she said i was only a phase and we must remain friends. Our feelings is what started us to being best friends in the first place. Deep down inside i never officially got over her until Nivea but you guys see how that went. My luck when it comes to females isn't exactly the best. Anyways as i lay on Yanna chest listening to hear breath and snore in my ears so many memories came back. She woke up and looked at me then looked down at her unclothed body. "Did we..." she said while covering her face with her hand. "We did and you fell straight asleep" i said smiling. "This has to be a dream Come on Beryanna wake the fuck up" she said while hitting her forehead. "No its real Yanna and you know that" i said while rubbing my hand over her stomach.

Roseline
Nivea had really fell asleep i guess my head game is really on point. I smiled looking at Nivea rubbing her forehead pushing the little hairs back on her head. As i went in to kiss her forehead i heard a knock at my door. Nivea woke up "Whos that i thought Nicole already took Mari to school?" She said in a confused sleepy voice. " I dont know ima go check" i said slipping my hands in my shirt. I leaned over kissed her forehead and she layed back down on the pillow. I walked to the door opened and seen this Ciara bitch again. You guys remember this girl she came to my door once before she is an old fling i thought i made it clear we were FINISHED last time! "What Ciara you cant keep popping up at my house uninvited i told you we were over!" I said frustrated. "I just came to see if you missed me its clear im still on your mind" she stepping through my door and coming closer towards me. I pushed her back some "No i dont miss you ive completely moved— " i was cut off by Nivea "Excuse Me? Im Nivea Roselines girlfriend soon to be wife! And if you could leave so i can continue fucking my girl id appreciate it!" She said while holding the covers she had wrapped around her naked body. "Welp Ciara you heard my girl you gotta get the fuck outta here so i can tend to bae" i said while biting my lip and looking at Nivea. "Look hun Nivea right nice to meet you... since you introduced yourself let me introduce myself im Ciara that bitch who will take Roseline back whenever the fuck i want so dont get to confident hun because im good at what i do isnt that right Roseline" she said while winking at me. "Ciara you need to go" i said while slowly trying to close my door "You always come back" she said while putting her foot in the door. "Look bitch im so fucking close to fucking you up" Nivea said while balling a fist "She fiesty isnt she? Well Roseline i guess ill leave im on my way to your cousins house now anyways" ciara said laughing "Fuck is you going to her house for?" I said with a tone. "Oh you didnt know baby Yanna and Me are dating now" she said laughing and walking away.

Ciara
I walked away laughing. I hoped in the car and smiled at Nicole. "Plan in motion?" Nicole said looking at me. " Yup you sure you wanna go through with this you no being that you sister and Roseline —" she cut me off " listen i dont give af about that bitch i never liked Roseline anyways she played with my sister heart so many times and now ima fuck up her whole life" she said laughing and pulling off. "Did you get the picture off Jays phone?" I said looking for confirmation. "I did" she said showing me the picture. "Yess save that shit is about to get crazy!" I said smiling and laughing. "Take me to Yanna house" i said smiling "For what i thought we was going to discuss a plan" she said looking confused. "Leave all that to me you just keep playing on Jays emotions let me deal with Yanna and Roseline we are taking this bitches out one at a time" i said laughing. As we pulled up to Yanna house i seen Jay car in the driveway. " Your bitch is here Nicole" i said smiling. "Remember your not suppose to know who Jessica is Ciara" she said trying to remind me "Nicole i know now hurry up and leave before she notices your car just incase she looking out the window ill text you" i said while get out the car and quietly closing the door Nicole speed off and i walked up to Yanna door it was unlocked so I quietly let myself in and walked to Yanna room. I got there and i saw jay rubbing Yanna stomach. "Umm wtf?" I said looking angrily at Yanna. She shott up and said "Baby dont be upset this is Jessica the homie" she said while trying hard to convince me. I laughed in my head at how nice this plan is going to be. "Oh nice to meet you Jessica why yall in sports bras and shorts?" I said pointing to there clothing. "You dont feel all this damn heat its hot as hell in here" she said thinking im dumb. I bet it is hot as hell in here she smelled just like hot sex but i kept quiet and didn't mention it. " Well Jessica its nice meeting you im Ciara do you have a girlfriend maybe we can double date?" I said smiling at Jay trying to set up my plan. "Well i talk to this one girl name Nicole but we got something going on right now so im not sure how that would work out"she said as Yanna started coughing alot "Oh umm see yeah good plan nice idea but i dont do double dates." Yanna said trying to brush the idea off "well listen I was just on my way so ima go nice meeting you Ciara" she said while grabbing my hand and kissing it. "Aye Nigga!" Yanna said with a attitude Jay laughed.

Nicole
After taking so many orders today i am so tired i headed to Mari Daycare picked her up and headed to Roseline house. Nivea answered the door "Hey Girl Hey dropping off you a little present" i said while Mari walked in the door. Nivea smiled and hugged Mari. "You coming in" she asked me looked at her and shook my head no "where Roseline though?" I said looking behind her to see if i saw her. "Oh girl she in the shower i tella you said hey" she said smiling. "Awe i was hopping i could use her phone to text my friend my phone died" i said with a sad expression. Nivea offered me her phone just like i thought she would i said thank you i found Jays contact it was Jay with a little heart i rolled my eyes and pretended to be her texting Jay i said "Jay if you still love me like i think you do send me a paragraph with how you feel make me smile" i hit send and erased the message so she could see. I handed her the phone back "for some reason my message wont send ill just talk to her later don't worry about it" i said as i waved by and left.

Nivea
I closed the door. Roseline was in the room getting dressed smelling all good i kissed cheek pluged my phone in and layed it on my pillow while i went to give Mari a bath. While giving Mari a bath i hear my phone keep buzzing. Roseline screams jokingly "Damn bae what someone sending you a paragraph or some shit." "Yeah right it's probably an email" i said as i continued washing Mari. "Yo why the fuck Jay still texting you? You been texting this nigga Nivea no what —-"

Hold up!! I have to stop here hope you guys enjoyed see you next chapter 🤣🤣

Sooo everyone bouta get set up huh?

How do you feel about this chapter?

Votee comment love you guyss byeeee♥️🙏🏾✨