8

Yanna

This Bitch had the nerve to bring a nigga to my house. Look i dont know what the fuck time she on but im not with the shits. I love Selena but i cant do this with her she just disrespected me bringing a nigga in my house. I ranted to myself while scrolling through my phone. I noticed i had a missed call from Rosaline. What the fuck she want i never talk to this bitch. I aint callin her back i threw my phone beside me and fell asleep.

Nivea
I cant wait till my steak hurry up in come out.
I swear AppleBees is so slow. Waiting on our food to cook i find myself coloring on a coloring sheet with Mari. I look up for a moment and see Selena entering AppleBees. I was going to say hi till i seen her walk to the table with some guy. I thought she was with Yanna i mean i havent talk to her in like a month so maybe things changed. You know when you get in a relationship and you kinda fade away from your old friends im guilty. I didnt do it on purpose just Rosaline seem to have all of my attention. I guess Rosaline noticed Selena because she looked over at me and said

"Babe is that your nose ass friend Selena". "Umm yeah thats her." I said shaking my head yes. "I thought she dated my cousin?" She said while staring at the nigga she sitting with. "I mean i thought she was but-" she cut me off "Yo this bitch wild im bouta call my cousin" she said while picking up her phone and dialing her up.

Rosaline
Yo i cant believe this shit. That nosey ass bitch was all in my business now im on your ass. Im bouta call up my cousin. Man this bitch never answer the phone. Now she leaving with this man i cant man she a fuccin hoe.

"Niv i dont want you hanging around her understood?" I said Furiously "Thats my best friend you cant tell me that!" She said with a tone. "I dont care she a hoe i said what i had to say" i said while looking at her with a straight face. "She came before you" she said trying to change my mind. "I said what i had to if you have a problem then go because i feel like you dont needa hang around people like that" i said with a tone.

We continued to argue over the topic not paying attention to Mari. All of a sudden i hear her choking almost like she is trying to breathe. I look in front her and see apples. Fuck !!

"Who put these here she is allergic to APPLES" i said panicking! A sever came over in a scared voice she said "it was me i put them there i put them on everyones table its kind of like a little snack before your food im soo sorry i had no idea"!

I jumped up and got in her face and out of rage i punched her dead in the jaw. "You see what the fuck you did to my daughter" i screamed.
Nivea was watching me and trying to calm me down as she called 911. Nivea managed to calm me down and apologize to the lady for me. There peri metics shortly arrived and took Mari to the hospital just as we went to follow behind them i heard a officer say

"Roseline Santiago" ! I turned around and responded "Yes Officer". " i have a witness saying you put your hands on one of the AppleBees employees" the officer said while grabbing her handcuffs.

Just as she walked over to me the server came out and said "maam it was just a miss understanding me and Rosaline are friends we were only horse playing".

The officer looked at both of us back and fourth and said "Dont let it happen again ima let you off with a warning Mrs.Santiago".

The officer got in her car and drove away. I looked at the server and said "Good Looks and im sorry about that my daughter just means alot to me and im new on the parenting thing".

"You owe me" she said as she chuckled and walked away. "The fuck that's supposed to mean" Nivea said why mugging the server.

We got in the car and on our way to the hospital Nivea kept talking about the server.

"Yeah okay Rosaline let me find out you fucking her" she said while rolling her eyes. "Girl shut the hell up your the only person i want to make love to" i said while licking my lips. "Yeah iight Rosaline" she said with a tone.

When we approached the hospital i ran to the lady at the front desk.

"Im here to see Mari Bab" i said anxious "who?" She said with a tone. " Look lady a little girl just got rushed her she had an allergic reaction to apples" i said giving her the same attitude back "Oh her yes ima need you to take a seat while i check on the patient" she said rudly "Lady i need to be in that room now" i said in a demanding voice "yes you and everyone else over there waiting have a seat" she said pointing to the chair

I balled my fist up i was trying so hard not to hit her. Nivea grabbed my hand and said come on babe lets have a seat and wait. We waited forever and then they finally called me!

"Parent or Guardian of Mari Bab?" the nurse yelled out ...

We reached the end here im sorry about that but there is always next time hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote & comment Below 🙏🏾 Thank You♥️

Find out what happens to Mari in the next Chapter!!