The picture

Sam's funeral outfit👇

I finish my hair and look at the ring Georgie gave me and look out the window

☁flashback☁️
"Hey Sam I have something for you" Georgie says running up to me. Then hands me a purple flower ring "aaawww Georgie this is so sweet" I say and hug him. "So now when I'm at you and bill's wedding you can wear this on one of your fingers so I'll know you will still love me too" Georgie says and smiles. "Georgie I'll always love you" "promise?" He asks touching the stone in the middle of the ring. I smile putting my finger over his on the ring "promise" then I kiss his forehead. Then he hugs me and I hug back.

☁️flashback ends☁️
I walk to the window and I open it I sit on the windowsill since I'm on the second floor I hold the side of the window. I look up into the raining sky and start crying again and touch the stone in the middle of the ring "I promise" and blow a kiss into the air and touch the middle of the ring again. I start shaking from getting cold but I don't want to move. I just sit here touching the middle of my ring staring. "Honey it time to go" I hear my mom say but i still don't move. Then I hear her walking up the stairs then my door opens. "Sweetie we gotta go" I just sit there and she sighs. "What will get you to move?" "If you will help me make a paper boat" I say quietly and shakily.

We get to the funeral "Sam why did you where a dress with stars?" Mom asks. "Georgie loved the stars he asked me too look at them with him" I say she nods. I walk to Bill and tap his shoulder. He turns around and I fling myself into his arms he hugs me back. "I'm so sorry I didn't get to him quicker" I say. "It's not your fault" he says I shake my head and walk over to his parents. "Excuse me mr. and mrs.denbrough" I say and they turn around and I start crying when I see their faces again. "I'm so so sorry for not getting to Georgie quicker if I had just found him sooner maybe I could've saved him" I choked out now full on sobbing and they both hug me, "honey we are just glad you didn't get killed to and we most certainly don't blame you" ms.denbrough says. They let go of me and smile slightly I try to but It doesn't really work. Then I walk back over to Bill and we wait for everyone to get here.

"Fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies thou anointest my head with oil my cup runneth over surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the lord forever" the priest says while I'm crying and holding bill's hand I let go and touch my ring "I promise"

Outfit change 👇

Me and Bill went to his house after the funeral and he wanted to go into Georgie's room so obviously I went with him

Me and Bill went to his house after the funeral and he wanted to go into Georgie's room so obviously I went with him. Then he picks up Georgie's old picture book he made. We start looking through it. We get to a picture of Georgie and we both freeze. "Oh Georgie" Bill says barely and we both start crying. Then his picture winks. Me and Bill scream and he closes the book and throws it. It opens and starts flipping pages really fast by itself. "No" Bill says and I grab his arm in fear. Then blood starts oozing out from under the picture. We stare in the fear then it closes and we both scream. "Billy Sammi are you alright?!" We here we don't say anything and I dig my head into bill's shoulder and he hugs me. Then bill's parents run in I feel Bill turn but I don't move. I feel someone's hand on one of my shoulders but I still don't move. "The-the picture" Bill says. "G-g-Georgie's picture" I stutter and start crying again someone rubs my back. I look up and his mom walks over and picks up the book. "Mom don't you see" Bill asks. "Mom you-" "what were you doing in Georgie's room and bringing Sammi in here?!" Mr.denbrough asks very angry grabbing bill's shoulders. "N-nothing dad listen-" "I don't want you ever coming in here again son" his dad says sternly. "Dad-" "I mean it Bill" then they walk out and we look back at the puddle of blood very confused and sad. Bill wraps his arm around me and I cuddle into him wrapping my arms around his waist.