Meeting Bev

🎈😘*Sam's POV*😘🎈It's been a few days since me and Bill started dating and the clown thing I didn't tell anyone about that

🎈😘*Sam's POV*😘🎈
It's been a few days since me and Bill started dating and the clown thing I didn't tell anyone about that. And I met Ben he is already like my older brother. Now me Bill and Eddie are down at the barrens and Ben walks over with a girl. "Oh YAY another girl!" I Exclaim and run over and hug her tightly she hugs back laughing. "Sorry but try hanging out with only boys for like your entire life you'd be just as excited as I am" I say letting her go "I'm sure" she says. Then Bill and Eddie walk over to us and Bill holds my hand. "This is Sammi but call her Sam, this is Eddie and this is Bill" Ben says introducing us and I smile. "Hi I'm Beverly but call me Bev" she says. "H-hi" Bill says. "Well Bev wants to help I hope it's ok I mean she's a gir-" Ben says but I cut him of by fake coughing and stare angrily at him. "Of course she can help come on" I say grabbing her hand and pulling her over to where we've been trying to build a dam. "By George what's this?" "By George Martha it's the Nile river" we here and look up confused. And we see Richie and Stan I sit by them in class. "And five count then five Sphinxes" Richie says and I giggle and me and Bev walk back over to Bill and them. "R-Richie" Bill says. "You were expecting maybe gunga din?" He asks. "That's Richie he can drive you to the bughouse and back but he's ok" I say smiling. "I heard that you skirt. Hi Bill. How you doin' Eddie spaghetti?" Richie asks and pulls Eddie into a head lock. "Don't do that. I hate it when you do that and don't call me Eddie spaghetti" Eddie says. "Oh you love it Eddie it's what makes you so chocolicious Richie Tozier's my name" he says shaking bens hand and we hear buzzing "and doing voices is my game" me and Bev giggle "this is Stan the man uris Stan is a Jew which means he's really smart and says oy A lot" "Richie's got a high metabolism it tends to make him hyper active" Stan says. "So you uh.......haystack what are you building a dam or something?" Richie asks Ben. "Yeah" "you built one before?" "No" "how do you know it'll work?" "Well of course it will why wouldn't it" "yeah but how do you know" "I just now" "yeah yeah he just knows" "yeah" "yeah" "yeah" me Bill Bev and Eddie say cutting into richie and bens argument. "Well OK" Richie says happily. We all start building the dam together.

"We are geniuses haystack" Richie says. "Oh it's not so much" Ben says. We all start saying stuff like yes it is and it's great. "We could flood out the whole barrens if we wanted to" Stan says. "We did it" Bill says. They start screaming like crazy and jump in. I back because I don't want to get more wet than I already a-.I get pushed in the water. I get up and everyone froze. I turn around and see Richie did it. I smirk and jump on him knocking us both in the water and we start wrestling everyone starts laughing at us.

Me Bill Bev and Ben are walking home together. M-me and Sam go this way" Bill says walking his bike. I nod. "See you later alligator" I say to Bev. "After awhile crocodile" she says we both laugh. Ben and Bill say bye then Bill rides his bike past me and screams "hiyo silver away!" I roll my eyes and wave goodbye to Ben and Bev and keep walking not even trying to keep up with Bill.