Rock Fight

🎈😘*sam's POV*😘🎈Ok first stop I know what your thinking why am I wearing a dress

🎈😘*sam's POV*😘🎈
Ok first stop I know what your thinking why am I wearing a dress. My mom makes me dress up for school insert eye roll here. But me and the gang minus Richie and Stan are sitting at a lunch table no one talking just thinking. I grab bill's hand and I feel him squeeze my hand. I squeeze back then I start thinking of what happened in the woods. I start to get tears in my eyes thinking of my dad but I quickly blink them away. We hear a crash we all look up and see Richie running from Henry and his goons who have food on them. Then they slip we all laugh along with the entire cafeteria then they get up so everyone stops laughing. "Hey way to go banana heels!" Richie yells. Henry stomps and Richie turns around and runs into the principal causing him to get food all over The principal. "Tozier! Bowers!" Henry and his goons walk away. "Go downstairs and get a mop from Mr. marsh and clean this up!" Richie walks out the door. "What was he thinking" I mutter. "I don't know" Bev said. I sigh and put my head on bill's shoulder as Stan sits down.

After a little while Richie runs in screaming "you gotta help me somebody please" we turn and look at him. "In the basement there's a werewolf!" I don't say anything but I get scared knowing that it could have been what I saw in the woods but everybody laughed at him. Me and the gang all look at each other and I just look at rich apologetically.

I'm not listening but there is a new kid talking about a photo album. Then something he says catches my attention "maybe the biggest mystery is how 253 settlers just disappeared without a trace" I start to think about how kids are disappearing here and get a little scared. "Thank you Michael for that illuminating if somewhat morbid history" the teacher says.

We all finally admitted to one another what we saw and we are talking about it now while we are sitting on an old crane. "It wasn't a clown at first it was a werewolf" Richie says. "I didn't see a werewolf just a clown" Eddie says. "D-don't you see it was the w-werewolf for Richie because he saw that d-dumb movie" Bill says. "But it was a clown underneath" Richie says. "So maybe it's some kind of evil being that can read our minds and take the shape of stuff we're afraid of" Bill says. Me and Bev are kinda like huddling in fear. "And that's what happened to the kids around here?" Bev asks. "Get serious" Stan says. "Why didn't any of us say anything" Richie asks. P-personally I thought you guys would think of me and Sam were nuts" Bill says. "Me too I thought it was just me" Bev says. "You're not alone" Ben says. "Such a thing just isn't empirically possible" Stan says. "Real. It was so real" Eddie says and I nod. "Yes Dan it's almost had my guts for garters" Richie says.
"probably just the influence of the movie" Stan says. "Can it be just some crazy guy just up in a clown suit?" Eddie asks. "No it's some kind of monster" I say staring into nothing. "And it's right here in Derry" Bill says. "I'm going to bury you" we hear and look up. "Oh god Henry bowers" Eddie says. "We better get out of here" Stan says. We all stand up. "Dummy up all of you" Bill says. "Rocks" "rocks?" "Rocks ammo"the guys start running me and Bev walk. We see the new kid Michael running towards us. "Help please help me" he says panting and falls we run over and I sit beside him putting his head in my lap. "Are you ok?" I ask. We all huddle around him. "Your dead!" We here and look up. "Henry" I mutter. Everyone stands up except me I keep his head in my lap and I don't even acknowledge that he is here. "Well what do you know it's the fat boy the Jew and the sissy four eyes the patch girl too boy you really know how to pick em' the only good one is sexy Sam" I growl and help Michael sit up. "The losers club" the rest of Henry's group laugh. We just stare at him. "I got bones to pick with you but I'm willing to let that go for today today I want him so buzz off" " why don't you guys get out of here" Bill says. "Who's gonna make me" "we are" Ben said. "What did you say chubs" "hey dig the wax out of your ears barf breath" rich says. "Your through bowers get out" Bill says. "You stuttering freak" Henry says and I growl. I stand up and grab a rock I yell angrily "Hey bowers stutter this!" And I throw the rock at him might I add I have a very fast throw and incredible aim. I hit him hard on the arm "oh girl I don't care how sexy you are your gonna get a big surprise" he yells while falling to the ground in pain. Then Bill throws one. Then everyone starts throwing rocks at him.
They start throwing them back and one hits Bev and she screams in pain. That got Ben the angriest I've ever seen him. Ben runs at Henry and tackles him to the ground. Bill runs to help him while I run to Bev to see if she's ok. The other two run away but Henry can't get up. Henry start to move "get out" Bill says and I grab his hand. "What if I won't" he says. "I think the seven of us could....put you in the hospital" Bill replies and I smirk. "Eight" Michael says and I nod. Henry starts walking away and he says "i'll kill you all" "get some new material champ" I say rudely. He climbs up the hill and says he'll kill us one more time before leaving. "Thanks" mike says. I walk over to him and put my arm around his shoulders. "Anytime" "who are you guys anyway?" Mike asks. "We're sort of a club" Eddie says. "Yeah the losers club" Bev says. "Yeah" rich says. "You w-want I-in?" Bill asks "yeah yeah I do" mike says. "We're eight now" Ben says. "Lucky eight" Ben swings his arms around me and mike. "Hey wait a second" mike says and walks and sets up his camera. We run to the crane to get a good picture. Bill stands up and I sit by his legs and he puts one of his hands on my shoulder. Then the camera takes the picture.