FLOAT FLOAT FLOAT

🎈😘*Sam's POV*😘🎈Me Eddie and Bill are down at the barren talking about how we could build a dam

🎈😘*Sam's POV*😘🎈
Me Eddie and Bill are down at the barren talking about how we could build a dam. "Guys look it's Henry and his goons" Eddie says. "Sam you need to hide" Bill says and Eddie nods. "What about you guys?!" I ask. "That doesn't matter go" Eddie says and I hide in the trees behind Eddie and they look up at Henry. "Heeeeyy what's this" "looks like a geek wading pool to me" they all laugh and start walking up to them I cover my mouth to make my now very rapid breathing not as loud. Bill and Eddie stand up and walk a little bit away from me "so what are you two girls doing down here? And where is sexy Sam?" Henry asks and I swear I heard Bill growl. "Hey look at the dam the stupid little baby dam" then kicks it over I growl in my head. "You didn't have to do that why did you do that?" Eddie asks. "Because I felt like it give me that" Henry says grabbing Eddie's inhaler. "That's for my asthma!" "Oh is that a fact sissy?" Henry says and pushes Eddie over. I start to get out but Bill gives me some sort of look but I take the hint and back up back into my original hiding place. Eddie starts panting. "Uh leave him alone" Bill says. "Shut up you little creep" Bill bends down beside Eddie "I said...stop that or I'll pull your ears down and tie them underneath your chin" Henry says then leans down towards Eddie and Bill. "You seen a fat kid run by here?" Eddie shakes his head and Bill says "n-no" "you sure mushmouth? Better be sure" "uh i'm I'm sure" Bill says. "Let's go and by the way tell Sam to call me sometime or meet me behind the school same thing" Henry says and Bill growls. He throws Eddie his inhaler and I'm about to get out but I here something so I stop thinking they were coming back.

I feel something grab my shoulder and I fall down the hill that was behind me. When I'm done rolling I look up and see my Dad. I start breathing heavily thinking this can't be real "d-daddy?" I ask. "Hello Sammi how about you come over here and be with me" he said."you can't be real you you died daddy" I say. "Come on you'll float they all float" he says his voice changing "you- your the one who killed Georgie" I say the it turns into a clown "well now I am come on sport maybe it'll impress Bill you always want to don't you? You like him alot though it seems he doesn't feel the same so Come with me and float Georgie is there to come and float float float FLOAT FLOAT FLOAT" it says and I start running back and up the hill. I hear Eddie and Bill calling my name. I get to the top of the hill and run out. I hear them sigh in relief but I don't stop I keep running my sights set on getting to my room. I hear them calling after me but I keep running I don't stop because I know Bill will get on silver his bike.

I get to my room change into my night gown lock the door and fling myself onto my bed and start crying

I get to my room change into my night gown lock the door and fling myself onto my bed and start crying. I start mumbling to myself "I can't even tell anyone they'll think I'm crazy I can't even tell Bill" then I get up and sit at my desk and start drawing and painting it normally calms me down. I start thinking maybe what happened in Georgie's room has something to do with what happened in the woods. I decide I'll make the painting for Bill.I put the finishing touches and right before I paint the last flower I end up falling asleep.

🎈🚴*Bill's POV*🚴🎈
Sam runs by us at lightning speed I get one glance at her face. Fear. That is the only thing on her face. "Is she ok?" Ben asks. "I d-don't kn-know" I say. "Maybe she fell down the hill and saw like a vine or something and thought it was a snake you know she doesn't like them" Eddie says I nod uneasy.

It's been a few hours and I decide to walk to Sam's house. I knock on the door and her mom answers. "Hi are you here to see Sam?" I nod and she smiles "she's in her room" "th-thank you" I say. I open her door and see her asleep on her desk on top of a painting. I shake my head smiling. I pick her up slowly trying not to wake her up. I carry her bridal style to her bed and lay her down then cover her up with her blanket and kiss her forehead "I l-love y-you" I mutter quietly start walking out the room. "I love you too" I turn around and see Sam sitting up smiling. "R-really?" I ask she nods and gets out of her bed. "Of course I do I have for as long as I can remember!" She exclaims then hugs me. I hug back smiling. "I made something for you" she said releasing the hug. Y-you didn't  h-have to" I say she walks over to her desk and grabs the painting she was sleeping on. "It's not the best but here" she says and gives a beautiful picture.

 "It's not the best but here" she says and gives a beautiful picture

"It's b-b-b-beautiful" I say. "Really think so?" She asks I nod. "Ok I have a question" "what is it" I reply. "What are we now are we friends are we more what?" She asks and we both are blushing. "Well ok um will you Sam be my girlfriend?" I ask. "Yes!" She exclaims and hugs me I hug back. We pull away smiling like idiots. "Aaww so cute" we hear. "MOM,! how long have you been watching us" sam asks we both are blushing bright red. "Oh not that long I just came up here to asks Bill if he wanted me to drive him home because it's past curfew" she says I nod "thank you ms.lewis" "no problem so now are you two boyfriend and girlfriend yet?" "MOM" I laugh and nod. "Ok come on tell me everything in the car" she says and pulls us to her car we are both laughing and holding hands.