Is It Dead

🎈😘*Sam's POV*😘🎈We are walking to the sewers to go kill it

🎈😘*Sam's POV*😘🎈
We are walking to the sewers to go kill it. I grab bill's hand and he squeezes my hand so I squeeze back. We all stop and squat on the ground and huddle. "Y-you guys don't h-have to do this" Bill says. "My dad says you have to know when to take a stand" mike says. "Lucky eight stannie" I say when I notice he's staring at the way to leave. "I said I was in" he replied turning back around. "Yeah you think we're gonna let you have all the fun there Billy boy?" Richie asks and I smile. "Eddie?" Bill says. "I'm with my friends right?" He asks we a nod and he takes a breath of his inhaler. We all pass the inhaler around even Stan takes a breath. We all stand up. Bill grabs my hand again and I kiss his cheek. We start walking again.

We made it in the sewer and we're all walking I'm standing by mike. Bill is leading the way. Me and mike have a very strong brother sister bond. We get to the place to go down. "We got to go down there?!" Stan asks. "Stan if you don't want to go now is the time you can turn around" I say softly. "Great choice let's go" he says and I smile slightly.

Everyone takes of their jacket even I do because they promise we would come back and get them. Then we go down into the pipes.

We are walking and Bill leans over and pick something up. It's an orange pom-pom. "Hardy har har" Richie says. "Yeah well at least we know we're on it's trail" Ben says. "Maybe this is where it wants us to be" mike says. "Eddie which Way is Derry?" Bill asks. Eddie points one way. "OK look Bev Sam you guys get upfront OK where you guys can get a clear shot" Bill says. We walk to the front. "And you guys you can stay together no stragglers" I say getting out my slingshot and earrings, I look at them and sigh "this is it daddy" I mumble. Then we start walking.

We've been walking for a while and Eddie is directing us. Then we get to some kind of room where the water meets in a little circle in the middle. I look up and count us and freak out. "Guys stan's gone!" I exclaim. "Oh no" Bev exclaims. "Help it's coming it's coming" Stan screams running to us. "Hands quick" Bill says and we all put our hands together in the middle. Then we see a light coming and it gets closer we fall and shield our eyes I feel someone pull me closer to them. I get a quick glimpse of their shirt and notice it's Bill. I wrap one of my arms around him and shield my eyes with the other.

After a little while it stops so we look up. We all stand up. I give bill a quick hug then make sure everyone else is ok. "Is that it did we do it?" Richie asks. "Look" Eddie exclaims. We look up and see smoke coming into the room from all sides. "Quick take hands before we get lost in the stuff!" Bill exclaims. I grab his and mikes hand. We form a circle then make sure everyone is here. "Bill" we hear we turn around and see Georgie. "No Bill that's not Georgie don't break the circle" I say after he looks like he's about to walk to Georgie. "Sammi Sammi what do you think you're doing down here with all these boys get home now!" I hear and look up and see my mom. "Mommy? Mommy I'm-" I get cut off by Richie. "Wake up hot stuff that ain't Mommy  there ain't nothing there"  then werewolf hands grab Richie's shoulders. "I said there ain't nothing there!" Then the hands go away. Then we hear Stan scream and we see the clown. It grabs Stan by his shirt and pushes him against the wall. "STANNIE" I scream and try to run to him but Bill grabs my wrist and pulls me back towards him. "That's it let go be afraid" it growls. "Girls
The stones!" Bill yells. We get out our earrings but we both drop them. We get down and feel around for the stones."you all taste so much better when you're afraid" it growls. "Hurry girls kill it!" Bill yells. We keep looking for the stones and I start to panic. "Kill ha ha me oh you are priceless brat i am eternal child I am the eater of worlds and of children" I find my stone and I see Bev found hers too while we get out slingshots ready it says "and you are next" referring to Stan and grows fangs me and Bev are still getting the stones in the slingshot. Then Eddie walks up to it and says " this is battery acid you slime" and sprays it with his inhaler. Then it freaks out and it's face starts kinda melting. Me and Bev walk up with our slingshots. "Please God" Bev mutters and we both fire our slingshots hitting him around the same place on his head. Part of its head flies off and light pours out of it. Me and Bev grab our second stones. "Kill it girls kill it!" We put them in the slingshot but it flips over us and into the small pipe in the middle of the room. We turn and watch it become smaller but then it grabs bill's hand and I don't hesitate to grab him and everyone else does too. We get bill's hand free but it's glove comes off leaving some kind of Alien claw and we all scream. Then it's claw goes down the pipe and we are now alone without the clown. We hear it make noises. "It's dead?" "I don't think so" "we've got to get out of here" "we've got to go after it" "no way bill!" I exclaim. "It's dead" "we have to make sure" "it sounded like it was dying" "what if it didn't" "what if it did" a scream from down the pipe cuts off me and bill's argument. We all stare at the pipe and I wrap my arms around bill.

We get out of the sewers and are walking by the barrens. I'm holding bill's waist with my head on his shoulder as we walk with his arm around me. Bill stops so I stop too. "Swear to me. Swear to me that if it isn't dead will all come back" he says. I let go of him and look at him. He puts his hand in the middle. I'm the first person to say "I promise" and put my hand on his and he wraps his free arm around my waist. Slowly everyone else promises to even stannie. Then we all hug. I'm so glad this us over now I can grow up and I will forget.

Oh how wrong she was...... She'll never ever forget it.

And this is the end of book one. See you in book two when they are all adults. That should be out in about 1 or 2 weeks sorry it's so long but with like back to school shopping and everything it just might be a little while but I will get it out by then or possibly before just depends
😘😘😘🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈