Use Them Well

🎈😘*Sam's POV*😘🎈We are down at the barrens and trying to find someone to help me slingshot

🎈😘*Sam's POV*😘🎈
We are down at the barrens and trying to find someone to help me slingshot. Because I'm really good with a slingshot my....dad....taught me how to. Anyway I tried to show them but they aren't doing so good. Now they are trying to hit bottles. "Are you ok?" Bev asks Stan. "I think this is crazy" he replies. Mike is going he hasn't hit one yet but he hits the last one. "One outta ten your worse than me kiddo" Richie says. "At this rate we might as well let that damn clown take us one by one" he says and I smack him on the arm. "Beep beep Richie who's left?" Bill asks. "Ben?bev?" "Yeah and one of them better be good because we all know that Sam is too sweet to be the only one who is responsible for killing this clown I don't care how much it's done to us and her" Richie says and I look at the ground. "Beep beep Richie" I say quietly. "Well bill's in the lead right now with a pathetic three outta ten" rich says. "Richie will you please shut up!" Bill yells. "You know you don't stutter all the time?" Richie says. "Ladies first" Ben says to Bev. I smile because I really want them to get together. She hits all of them. I smile and run and hug her. "Ten outta ten don't think I need to shoot" Ben says. "It's like it's supposed to be two best friends killed one murderous clown" rich says looking at us. Everyone agrees except for Stan who says "this is still crazy" "no it's not" Bill says and wraps his arm around my waist. "I'm with Stan so what if we can shoot good do you think a handful of stones are gonna-" Bev gets cut off by Bill who says "show em Richie". "My mothers earrings baby solid silver" "that's just stuff and movies well what good it's going to do against-"Bill cuts Stan off by saying "their silver. They can kill it Believe Stan we have to" then rich hands them to Bev. "My mom only has one pair that solid silver and none of us have one either because well we're guys so you'll both have only one shot" rich says. I take a deep breath thinking of what my father said when he gave me my solid silver earrings. "use them well" I whisper. "W-what did you say Sam?" Bill asks. I look up tears in my eyes "are you ok?" Ben asks I sigh. "The earrings I'm wearing right now are solid silver my dad gave them to me but what he said when he gave them to me makes me feel as though I need to use them against it so you're wrong Richie we both have two shots" I say. Bill tightens his grip on my waist. "If you don't mind me asking do you remember what your dad said?" Eddie asks. "It was so long ago but I remember it like it was yesterday 'here kiddo solid silver I hope you like them use them well don't waste them I love you' then he left and that was the last time I saw him" I say. "Are you sure you want to use them?" Bill asks and I nod. Then it starts raining so we walk home.