Ch.43

This is the last chapter of this story.

Katy's pov

I was upstairs in my house looking through all my old stuff. I came across and box titled "Zach & Katy" than "Katy & Carly". I opened mine and Zach's first.

I saw all our old pictures, jerseys, signs, everything we ever did; made; or kept.

I started to cry.

I haven't seen Zach ever since he passed away...

We were in collage just our average day. It was All of ours (mine Zach Carly and Katy's) 3rd year of collage. Matt and Zach went out dirt bike riding while Carly and I stayed on campus.

We got a call from Matt crying his eyes out and screaming.

Zach got hit by a rider on a much bigger bike and died instantly.

I never got to say good bye.

I've never cried so hard until that day.

I miss him everyday. He was my best friend and always will be.

I still talk to his family mainly his brother and sister.

Zach passed away when he was 20. We're all 22 now. Carly and I still remain friends we hang out every so often, her and Matt are married and have a baby boy.

Zach and I were still together when he died. I haven't moved on. Yes I do want a family but I just don't think now is right.

He meant to much to me.

I'll always love him.

~end of chapter~

I'm literally crying from writing that. I wanted it to be a twist ending and not be the typical romance and stuff.. But like I felt like part of me died writing this. Well I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did.

Please go check out my other books :)