02

|T H E S E U S|

Theseus sat there that entire night, completely awake after having slept for almost two days straight. That peace and quiet gave him the time to think. He thought about only having just reunited with his younger brother and then for him to be ripped away from his clutches. He thought about what Blade was going to do with him. He thought about who was paying Blade to take him to who knows where. He thought about who Blade actually was and what he actually was. He wasn't a were, that's for sure, but he could fly like a bird? And he was massive, in all meanings of the word. Theseus sighed heavily as the sun started to poke up over the mountains.

His everything was sore from being bound and cramped in such an uncomfortable situation. Trying not to focus on his aching muscles, his eyes flickered over to the small tent where he heard rustling. Blade must have woken up. Theseus held his breath as the huge monster of a man crawled out,  his muscled body seeming to ripple.

    Theseus's tongue darted out, wetting his dried lips. Blade rose, stretching out his arms. His eyes flickered to Theseus's, a grunt slipping from his lips. Theseus scooted farther back against the tree, almost in submission. But he was nowhere close to giving up.

    Blade took a step forward, towering over Theseus's hunched body. A growl escaped from Theseus, his panther taking over slightly as Blade leaned in too close. Theseus bared his teeth, snarling. Blade chuckled, his hand reaching out to pat Theseus, as if he was just a naughty house pet.

    "Oh, kit mici, it is terribly rude to growl at stapânul tau... I guess kit mici doesn't want mic dejun..." Blade smirked, stepping back from the confused and annoyed werecat.

"Nobody knows what the f*ck you're saying, you fat a$$!" Theseus hissed.

"Ah, kit mici, I guess you do not wish for lunch either... But it seems my kit mici does wish to be punished..." The man's fingers wrapped around Theseus's dark locks of hair tightly as he leaned in, whispering in Theseus's ear a single word that sent chills down Theseus's spine, "Brutally,"

Blade pulled out a knife from his pocket, Theseus's eyes growing wide. He was going to die... The knife rose above Theseus's head as he clamped his eyes shut and waited. Waited for the cut that would result in his pain. Waiting for the slice that would have blood coursing from the wound. Waiting to be punished brutally. But when it never came, he cracked an eye open to see Blade sawing away at the rope that was tying him to the tree.

    Theseus let out a deep breath, but the dark voice in the back of his mind knew that this wasn't over yet. As the rope fell, releasing Theseus from the tree, Theseus felt a tug at the collar around his neck. He really was being treated like a house pet. Theseus glanced up at Blade as he latched a chain to the collar- a leash. Theseus had to fight his instincts to growl and attack, he knew it would just end up in more trouble.

     As Blade pulled at the leash, forcing Theseus to stand on wobbly legs, a dark look took over his face. Theseus gulped, he didn't like where this was going. As Blade pushed Theseus forward, he fell to his knees, his ankles still bound together. Blade chuckled, leaning down and wedging the blade of the knife between the tied rope to untie it.

    "Don't want to waste any rope, now do we, kit mici?" Blade said, tossing the rope into the tent.

"You cut the rope at the tree, isn't that wasting?" Theseus asked, halfway curious of this thing's antics.

"Oh, that? Silly kit mici, I'll be using that later... pentru redare..." Blade laughed softly against as he tugged on Theseus's lead.

Theseus had no idea what pentru redare meant, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to. As Blade forced him to crawl to his feet, Theseus whimpered. He felt like a slave as he bowed down to 'his master'. Blade shoved Theseus's face to his shoe, forcing the unwilling panther to kiss the toe of his boot.

"Good kit mici, now clean my feet cu limba," Blade growled out the last part, his hands gripping the chain in his palms.

"What? I don't speak Transylvanian or whatever sh*t you speak! Don't expect me to understand a word you say," Theseus knew what he was saying was dangerous, but he couldn't help himself as he voiced his mind.

   "Hmm... Does the kit mici wish to be spanked for his murdar mouth?" The Romanian mused.

    "What?! No! No! Please, no! I didn't mean it! I didn't! Just- AH F*CK!" Theseus screamed as Blade swiftly turned him over, pulled off his pants, and delivered a hard smack to Theseus's bottom.

    A red handprint was left marking his pale rear, a searing pain shooting up him as Blade connected his palm to Theseus's a$$ again. Theseus's visions blurred as tears filled his eyes. Slap after slap was laid down onto his poor bosom. Tears streamed down Theseus's face as he was utterly humiliated by the menace who couldn't even be called a man. He was a psychopath that enjoyed other people's pain. A monster.

"Now, is kit mici done throwing a tantrum? Or do I have to spank his some more?" Blade laughed.

Before he could stop himself, Theseus's fist flew back, his middle finger extending as he flipped the oaf the birdie. A menacing growl came from Blade as his fingers wrapped tightly around Theseus's wrist.

"Oh, kit mici, you are such a bad kitten. I must teach my kit mici manners, mustn't I?" Blade said in a chillingly calm voice.

Theseus's heart stopped cold. Spanking sounded so much more appealing as he had a creeping suspicion that his next punishment would be much worse...

$$Hiya chickadees! I updated! Yay! And the next chapter is going to be a bit naughty, soooo... 😘 I love you all! See ya later!$$