13

|B L A D E|

     Blade glanced around suspiciously, snow crunching under his feet. His hand gripped Theseus's waist, holding him close.

    Theseus squirmed, whining in Blade's iron grip. "Blade, stop brooding so much! Let's just get a plane ticket and go!" He cried.

     Blade grunted, glancing at Theseus. "We have to be careful, kit mici. The man who wanted me to capture you has many spies..."

    Theseus huffed. "Whatever! The faster we get to Orion's place, the better!"

    Blade tched, shaking his head. He couldn't help the small chuckle that slipped from him at Theseus and his antics.

    "Fine. Let's go." He grumbled.

    Theseus cheered, pulling Blade to the receptionist's desk. A pretty lady stood there with white blonde hair and large doe eyes. She had an air of friendly nature surrounding her as she gave Blade and Theseus a warm smile. Blade was immediately suspicious of her.

   "Hello! How may I help you today?" She asked, her voice practically dripping honey with a hint of a southern accent.

    Blade hmphed. "We would like two plane tickets to Washington." He said.

    She batted her lashes. "Washington state or Washington DC, sir?"

    "State, please!" Theseus's chirped.

    "Alrighty! Let me check to see the nearest available flight, it'll take me one moment..." She typed with lightning speed into her computer, checking the flight schedule.

    She turned back to Blade and Theseus grinning. "Well you two boys are in luck! We have a flight coming in today in just two hours and it seems here I can book you two seats together! Is second class alright with you all?" She drawled.

    Blade nodded gruffly. "How much?"

    "It's $226 a seat, so $452 total!" She said cheerily.

     Blade handed her the amount in cash, quickly snatching the plane tickets away from her before hauling Theseus behind him to the waiting room that was packed with people. All of them were irritated and waiting for their flight.

   Blade finally found a lone seat, sitting Theseus down in his lap. Theseus blushed darkly, turning to Blade.

    "What are you doing?" He hissed.

     "Sitting." Blade said simply.

     Theseus bit his lip before relaxing in Blade's lap, snuggling a little closer. "We're going to be here a while, might as well get comfy, Theseus murmured.

    Blade chuckled. "True. I hate- what are they called?- long waits."

    Theseus smiled, fiddling with the edge of his shirt. "Your English is getting pretty good, you know."

    Blade grinned, kissing the top of Theseus's head. "Thank you, kit mici."

      Theseus purred softly in his chest as Blade wrapped his arms around him. Blade's heart skipped a beat when Theseus lay his head down on his chest, his eyes fluttering shut.

     His dark eyelashes lay like black crescents against his pale cheeks and Blade couldn't help but admire them. He admired all of Theseus, really. He loved the gentle curve of his hips, how his lips always seemed maliciously curled at the edges, his resistant and defiant nature, that alluring purr of his... All of it sent Blade wild. He flicked a strand of Theseus's hair out of his face before letting him rest sighing in contempt.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

      Blade's fingers were woven tightly through Theseus's as they boarded the plane. They found their seats, Theseus claiming the one closest to the window.

     Blade watched in amusement as Theseus pressed his cheek against the small window, a soft gasp escaping his perfectly pink lips. His eyes widened as the plane slowly arose from the ground, beginning it's ascent into the sky.

     Blade patted Theseus's thigh as he turned to him, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "We're flying now!"

     Blade laughed. "Me and you have flown before, kit mici.". 

       Theseus bit his lip. "Well, when we did fly I was either asleep or scared to death so I didn't get much opportunity to appreciate the view."

     Blade's cheeks warmed as he apologized in Romanian. Theseus sighed, leaning over and kissing his cheek. He snuggled close to Blade, staring out the plane window. Blade hummed to him and Theseus stilled.

     The plane ride felt too short for Blade. It was over too quickly. Two and a half hour flight that had taken him over two weeks to fly carrying Theseus. Then again, he had been stalling.

      As Blade grabbed his bag from above his head, the big thing barely being able to be crammed in there, he felt Theseus's feather light touch on his arm. He glanced over at him.

    "Something wrong?" Blade asked, gazing at Theseus. He looked like he was about to go crazy with how anxious he was.

     Blade wondered to himself why Theseus would be so worried to go back to his home. Or at least that's what Blade assumed it was.

    A strange thought washed over Blade. What would his reality be if he denied the offer to kidnap Theseus for 70k? He certainly wouldn't be here in this dreary state, and he certainly wouldn't have an adorable kitten wrapped around his arm.

      Washington was cold and damp in January. Fog settled on the streets and Blade called an Uber driver since there wasn't really any taxis. Blade stood by the curb, Theseus glued to his side.

     Blade realized how much he loved Theseus's constant presence by his side. He had always been a loner, a man who jumped town far too often to make friends, much less a steady relationship.

     Blade also found how much he longed for that between him and Theseus. He wanted to kiss him to sleep every night. He wanted to cuddle with him every morning. He wanted to hold his hand everywhere they went. He wanted to just be with Theseus.

      Theseus shot him a nervous smile as the Uber pulled up. "You ready?"

     Blade smirked. "Are you?"

    Theseus bit his lip. "Ready as I'll ever be."

$$Hey cuties! I want to thank all of you again for like the millionth time for all the votes and comments. They really make my day! I love it when you guys tell me what you're thinking, so please do! Also, just for fun, comment 'lemon squeeze' if you're excited for Blade&Theseus to meet up with Emerson&Cain! It's c_mmimg guys...$$