12

|T H E S E U S|

     When Theseus's awoke the next morning, the first thing he felt was pure Bliss and happiness. The second was the aching pain spiking up his arse. And the third was the warm body that was pressed up flushed against him, holding him tight.

     Theseus's let out a quiet whimper, squirming as he tried to turn. When he did, he couldn't help the gasp that escaped his lips.

    It was Blade, his eyes sparkling with in unknown emotion. He was bare naked, and Theseus's realized he was too. Slowly, he gathered his sluggish thoughts and the memories of what had happened the night before came rushing back to him.

     Theseus's heart swelled inside of his chest. Where he wanted to hate Blade, despise him, accuse him of rape, he couldn't. All he could feel was intense liking for him- no, not that. That was too weak. He loved Blade. And he didn't even know his real name.

     Theseus's realized that him and Blade had mated and we're forever stuck together. A hundred things swirled through Theseus's mind. Was Blade still going to sell him off? Was he going to kill him? Was Blade going to keep him as some s_x slave instead of snapping the bond? Theseus's couldn't tell. Before he could work up the courage to ask, Blade leaned forward, pressing his surprisingly soft lips against Theseus's slightly chapped ones.

     Theseus's eyes fluttered shut and his mind went blank, his entire being focused on the sweet, gentle kiss that was being given to him.

     When the kiss was broke, Blade sat up, pulling Theseus up with him. Theseus's shivered, curling close to him.

     "Wh-what are you g-goi-" Blade cut Theseus off before he could finish his question.

    "I'm not going to hurt you, kit mici. I'm taking you acasa." Blade said.

    "Where?" Theseus's asked, confused.

     Blade paused, searching for the right word in English. "Home." He finally said.

     Theseus's face broke out in a grin and he tackled Blade in a hug.

     "Oh my God, are you serious? Thank you thank you thank you! Orion and his mutt must be knee dip in sh- poop right now!" He quickly recovered from cussing in front of Blade, scared of displeasing him.

     Blade chuckled. "Orion in his mutt? You mean that vârcolac and your frate?"

    Theseus frowned. "Maybe? Don't know what that means. Sorry, I don't speak Romanian. When we get back to that mutt's place,maybe I'll learn it."

     Blade smiled. "I would appreciate that, kit mici."

     Theseus nodded before crawling out of Blade's lap. He froze when he felt something was trickle down his thighs. He turned, eyes wide.

     "You didn't pull out?!" He asked, panicked.

     Blade frowned. "No?"

     Theseus cursed, falling back against the sleeping bag. "You need to either go get me some birth control pills or a wet rag to get your stinking c_m out of me!"

     Blade's eyes widened as he realized why Theseus was upset. He rushed forward, his hands gently grabbing Theseus's bruised hips.

    "Let me.  Ar fi trebuit fiu mai atent, oricum." He said gruffly.

    Theseus sighed. "Zero clue what you just said, but okay..."

      Theseus obligingly lifted his hips, spreading his legs for Blade. Blade ripped a strip of cloth off his ruined shirt that he had torn apart the night before, wetting it with his saliva.

     Theseus squeezed his eyes closed, his stomachs doing flips as Blade's thick finger prodded at his entrance. Theseus's breathing hitched, but he relaxed. His abused hole swallowed Blade's finger up easy enough as he moved around, wiping away Blade's s_men from inside of him.

     He wiped it on his cloth before wrapping the cloth around his finger. He pushed the finger back inside of Theseus, roaming around and going deeper. Theseus's moaned softly, clenching around the intrusion.

    Blade smirked. "Are you se bucură this, kit mici?"

     Theseus dug his teeth into his fat lip to stop and further noises from escaping him. "Maybe?" He whimpered.

     Blade chuckled, continuing to clean the inside of Theseus out. Theseus clapped a hand over his mouth, trying to ignore how much his mate was pleasuring him with just a single finger.

      When Blade finally finished, removing his finger for the last time, Theseus wanted to cry out in loss. But he refrained from doing so.

     Blade straightened Theseus's up and carried him from his tent, making him stand as he searched through his bag.

    It felt strange to Theseus. Not the part about being naked in the forest with other people around, no he was used to that being a shifter in a clan. No, it was the strong mate bond that had formed between him Blade that was strange. One week he was despising his guts, the next he was head over heels.

    It was also the feeling of wrongdoing that washed over him. He had known that he was able to carry children, it was common among shifters, but he had never really considered being with a guy. It was all strange, really. Especially after it being drilled into him not to mate or have s_x with anyone until marriage, being a werecat and all.

     As Theseus's was lost in his thoughts, he didn't realize that Blade had produced a shirt of his and a pair of his boxers for Theseus to wear. Theseus pulled on the underpants, rolling them over a few times at the top. When he tugged on Blade's shirt, he noticed how big it was on him, reaching midthigh. He knew that Blade was big, just never compared their sizes much.

      His eyes flickered to Blade who was now dressed in a pair of work pants, a red flannel and white undershirt, and was pulling on a thick jacket. He pulled out a spare, draping it across Theseus's shoulders.

    "Ready to go home, kit mici?" Blade asked.

     Theseus nodded, even though Emerson's house really wasn't his home. He didn't have the heart to tell that to Blade, though. Because if he did, he would have to tell him the whole story, a story he wasn't keen on sharing...

$$Hiiiiiiii! I know it's Monday, but my schedules been f_cked up lately. I'm sorry... But hey, thank you all so much for all the love and support! If you liked this chapter, please contact and vote! $$