Chapter Seven

We brought the pizza into the house and everyone gathered around the table.

I went to grab cups from the kitchen and David followed me.

"So, can I call you my girlfriend yet? Or is it to soon?" He asked.

"Only of I get to call you my boyfriend." I smiled opening the cupboard beside the sink.

"Now do we seal with a righteous kiss?" He asked quoting Shakespeare.

"As long as you do do that ever again!" I laughed.

This kiss was different from the one before. It was less passionate. It was more selfless. Like it was normal, like it was supposed to happen.

We broke apart and David grabbed the cups.

"You know they know what's going on. It doesn't take to people this long to get five cups." I laughed, heading towards the door.

"So are you to official?" Marcus asked, I had just taken a mouthful of my drink and I almost choked on it.

"Yes." David said, his hand found mine under the table and we tangled our fingers together.

"I expect children." My father said. I went bright red, and this time it was David's turn to choke on something. Billie stifled a laugh hiding her smile behind her cup.

"Dad!" I said loudly. "It's been less than an hour!" He just laughed and continued eating.