twelve

Corbyn's POV
*5 days ago
I walk down to the kitchen to see all the boys giggling and laughing except Zach. I walk over and look over Jacks shoulder there was a picture of Cara sneezing as if she couldn't get any uglier. I spit my water all over the boys and we all laugh until.

"Shut up about it would you" Zach says rolling his eyes. Cara's changed him and not for the better he would barely practice and was always in his room, I don't understand what's going on with him who on earth would want to get near her she's so... ugh

Zach's POV

I look away from the boys and look at my messages. I had a text from Cara.

Cara 🙄: come over or I will hurt her 💞😘
Zach 💞: be there in ten...

I place my phone in my back pocket before running to my room opening my bathroom door grabbing the pills I had been taking for the past week. I take 4 pills and shove it in my mouth and swallow it with some water I then heard a door open and I quickly place everything back. Pretending to comb my hair.

"Where you headed?" I hear Jonah say I sigh in relief knowing it wasn't jack.

"To see Cara" I say with a fake smile. My legs wobble but i try to keep my posture. I ended up falling to the floor hearing Jonah scream and call for the boys.

Next thing I know I'm in a hospital

Jack's POV

We where all sitting in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for Zach to get out of there. The nurse told us it was an overdose on pills I was confused why he was taking pills but a tear still slipped my eye. He was still my best friend. But he hurt her... GOSH why is life so hard...

A nurse said he was free to go home, but we had to watch him to make sure he didn't take anymore which was reasonable. Zach was asleep on the hospital bed and I looked at his phone as it made a ding noise.

1:32 Cara 🙄: why are you not here yet 🙄
2:01 Cara 🙄: come now or I will hurt her ☺️
2:30 Cara 🙄: I hurt her now come over stop ignoring me

Read 3:12

Who is she talking about and what did she do...
————————————————————————
Short chapter I know I know but I updated at least

Hope you enjoyed and we are almost at 200 views already! 😘💞

You guys are amazing, keep smiling, I love you 😘

Anyways peace ✌🏼💞🍜