It | Chapter twenty eight

Astrid's POV

After we got food, we all headed to our hotel, I jumped onto the couch. I hear soft chuckles behind me then a heavy weight on my back, I sighed

"Not again, who ever it is get your heavy ass off my back" I say sternly holding back my smile. The weight was released of my back and began to flip over. I saw Corbyn just getting up. I roll my eyes at him and he smiled innocently. A small smile was planted on my face.

"Okay, What are we doing today!" I scream jumping of the couch. Jack turns his head and began to talk

"What about.... the cinema! We could watch it!" Jack said excitedly. My smile turned into a frown. He looked at me confused.

"No...?" He said more of a question. I shake my head putting a smile on. I had a bad history of horror films. But why not yolo...

"No... it's okay I would love to go" I say smiling widely. He looked at me with concern.

"You sure?" His eyes lighting up. I slightly nod as he begins to jump around the room then hugging me in the end.

"It's just a film Jack" I say laughing slightly. He put his hand to his chest.

"I let you know this is not just a film, it's really scary, so you'll get really scared and jump into my arms" he said dramatically, I smile at his immaturity.

"Okay sounds good let me grab my phone" I say grabbing my phone and walking out with all the boys following quickly behind.

Once we arrived to the cinema April and autumn and Zach ran in and took the best seats. Jonah Corbyn and Daniel sat next to them and me and jack are in front of them, his arm was placed around my neck and my head resting on his chest. The movie begun and to say I was scared was an understatement. I ran out have way through. Jack behind me.

"Let's never watch horror films again" I say slightly shaking he quickly nodded his head in agreement. We decided to head back to our hotel and relax. I quickly post on Instagram before we put on some films

@Astridiswhatever:

@Astridiswhatever: I don't like horror films 😫---------------------------------------@Jackaverymusic: aww, it's ok 💞☺️😝@User1: I HATE HORROR FILMS 😂😝@user5: Tru ^@Corbynbesson: YOU LEFT US, SMH 🙄@Astridiswhatever: I'm sorry my bean ^@Corbynb...

---------------------------------------
@Jackaverymusic: aww, it's ok 💞☺️😝
@User1: I HATE HORROR FILMS 😂😝
@user5: Tru ^
@Corbynbesson: YOU LEFT US, SMH 🙄
@Astridiswhatever: I'm sorry my bean ^
@Corbynbesson: still smh... ❤️
@SeaveyDaniel: Corbyn turn your phone of we're still in the cinema. SMH
@I_Ship_Jastrid: OMG HAHAHA 😂 ^
Read 128,678 more comments

I quickly shut off my phone and sat beside Jack. We sat and watched films for the rest of the night. And fell asleep in each other's arms.
----------------------------------
Yasss I updated be proud of me 😂😂

Hope you all enjoyed this short chapter 😫😂😝

Anyways peace ✌🏼💞🍜🤘🏼