Love | Chapter twenty five

Jack's POV

I looked at Astrid with happiness and affection in my eyes. I'm in love with this girl. I've made mistakes but it's never to late to fix them... right? After Astrid opened all her gifts she opened mine last she took out the Eiffel Tower model and looked at it watch adoration. She gave me a hug as much as I love hugging her I shook my head she looked confused but it was adorable.

"That's not all" I say simply pointing at the bag where a card lay inside. She dug her hands in and grabbed the card she opened and read it slowly she turned over the card and her hands flew up to her mouth. She took a while to realise what's going on but soon sprung up and hugged me really tight I kissed her four head and she started to blush it was so cute. Jonah looked at me confused. Because no one knew about this except Corbyn. Speaking of Corbyn he smirked because it was his idea to do something special but he never knew exactly what I was giving her. After a while Astrid sat up with tears still rolling down her perfect face i wiped away the tears and she slowly said not even above a whisper.

"I'm going to Paris..." I remembered I only put her ticket in the card.

"We're" I correct her pointing to everyone in the room. She jumped of the couch and onto my lap she placed her head into the crook of my neck. I hear her whisper really quietly.

"I love you" she soon hugged the rest of the boys but I sat in shock. She loves me? I broke her heart what did I do to deserve her love. But I soon just appreciated the fact that she loves me! We all ate cake and hanged out in the living room until Zach wanted to go for a swim we all agreed to swim for a bit so ran upstairs to grab my swim shorts and put them on while Astrid was changing in my bathroom she had a burgundy lace up bikini and it complimented her body perfectly

 But I soon just appreciated the fact that she loves me! We all ate cake and hanged out in the living room until Zach wanted to go for a swim we all agreed to swim for a bit so ran upstairs to grab my swim shorts and put them on while Astrid was c...

We were walking downstairs laughing and joking.

"I ran over to her and she was like, 'oh no I lost my mind' and I started laughing at her but she slapped my leg and ran away, it was funny to me" I hear her say but everything was faded I was paying attention to her and her beauty there isn't a single flaw in her. She is perfect and I hope one day I could call her mine.

"Are you listening to me jack" she said pouting adorably I run the back of my neck.

"Yeah?" I said more of a question. She laughed it off and we walked outside everyone was jumping in and out the pool just having a good time.
-------------------------------------
Double update and can I say that we are almost at 1k reads... 😳 I'm shook
I love each and everyone one of you amazing people 😘

Anyways peace ✌🏼🍜💞🤘🏼