"Yes" | Chapter twenty nine

Astrid's POV

I ended up falling asleep in jack's arms, I woke up in my jeans and t-shirt from the night before, I quickly walked upstairs to my bathroom to have a shower.after I came out of the shower I brushed my hair and applied a thin layer of make up to my bare face, I grabbed some clothes and threw them onto my small body.

I walked back down the large stairs and saw Jack had just awoken, I placed a kiss on his forehead before going over to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone

I walked back down the large stairs and saw Jack had just awoken, I placed a kiss on his forehead before going over to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. They boys Autumn and April were home late last night, so they were still sleeping in their hotel rooms. I pulled out my phone and searched up a recipe for homemade pancakes. As soon as I found one that was simple enough I started to make multiple pancakes which I later covered in syrup.

"Breakfast is ready" I shout so the whole hotel room would hear, Jack stirred in his sleep before checking his phone and inhaling the sweet pancake air. After around 5 minutes the room started to fill with sleepy teenagers grabbing a plate and sitting onto the black leather couch which was situated in the black and white living room. After everyone ate their pancakes they thanked me and placed their dirty dishes into the sink for me to clean later. I head next door to Zach's hotel room and offered some spare pancakes they kindly accepted the now cold pancakes.

"So what's the plan for today?" I ask excitedly, All of the teens turned their head and looked at me, I smiled warm heartedly.

"Me and Daniel are going to a fair" Corbyn says motioning between himself and Daniel.

"Ooo, sounds fun can I come" I ask wanting to go to the fair.

"NO" they said in unison, I looked at them confused but shrugged it off. They both headed to their rooms to get changed I'm guessing.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I ask Jack, he looked at me and winked, I tilted my head before slapping his shoulder.

"Ow, I'm only kidding. I plan on taking you somewhere today" Jack says smiling widely. I return the smile and sit next to him turning the small televisions.

"Ooo, this show is so great" I say sarcastically looking through all of the French spoken programmes. He laughed tilting his head back slightly.

"I'm going to get ready I'll be back soon" He said standing up from the couch smiling down at me. I smile back and turn on my phone.
----
"Astrid, just put on the damn blindfold" jack says getting annoyed with my disagreeing I sighed and waited for him to put the blind fold over my brown eyes.

"Thank god" Jack muttered before getting a slap in return, he opened the passenger door for me as I put my feet into the warm car, i hear him get into the drivers side of the car and starting the ignition. I was wearing a basic burg ands skirt and black top

The car was silent but not in a bad way, it was more of a comfortable silence rather than an awkward one, once we arrived our destination jack led me out of the car and to a spot, hitting a few thing on the way but I made it eventually

The car was silent but not in a bad way, it was more of a comfortable silence rather than an awkward one, once we arrived our destination jack led me out of the car and to a spot, hitting a few thing on the way but I made it eventually. Once Jack found the area he took of my blindfold and I look surprised I instantaneously turn around and engulf him in a bear hug. The area was lit with fairy lights and a small table placed in the middle. Once we had eaten we talked about everything and just had a lot of fun.

"Astrid?" Jack said looking into my eyes. I nod smiling widely at him.

"What's up?' I ask casually, he twiddled with his fingers for a few minutes before replying.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I feel my cheeks heat up I slowly nod my head and hug him across the table.

"Here" he handed me a long box I opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond necklace. I smiled at him widely before getting lost in his indulgent brown eyes. We both begin to lean in. Ounce our lips met they danced together, perfectly I wrap my arms around his neck and he snakes his arms around my waist. All accidents happen for a reason, And I would never change it for the world.
-------------------------------------
I would like to thank everyone who decided to click on my silly book.To think we have come as far as 2 thousand reads makes me happy. I'm so thankful for every single one of you. And this is not the end of Accident 💞☺️😘

Anyways peace ✌🏼💞🍜🤘🏼