Love | Chapter twenty two

Astrid's POV

I woke up feeling a awful feeling in my stomach and I ran to the bathroom to throw up, I wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth then walked out of the room. I saw all the boys scattered around the room I took a seat and looked at Instagram for a bit

@Imzachherron

@Imzachherron: be prepared

-----------------------------------------
comments are disabled on this post...

I was very confused to begin with but it doesn't bother me in the slightest I ran my fingers through my hair and walked into the kitchen to see Daniel making pancakes. I ran up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I cant thank you enough I'm dying and need food" I say with the biggest smile on my face, I grabbed three pancakes and sat on the couch next to Jack I smiled widely at him and he returned the smile, I giggle at this cliche moment and I gave him a plate with three pancakes on it he smiled at me and I smiled back we both shared the love of food it was great. The rest of the day we all just sat and watched tv the rest of the night.

We are currently watching orange is the new black, and I started to get tired so I placed my head on jack's shoulder and closed my eyes not quite falling asleep. I heard soft voices come from the other couches

"Do you like her?" I hear Jonah say

"Yeah i Like her but I've met this girl her names av-" my heart broke in two when those words slipped his mouth a small tear fell from my eyes but I 'rolled over' so jack couldn't feel his jumper dampen.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS JACK, THATS MY BABY SISTER YOUR TALKING ABOUT SHE LOVES YOU JACK SHES IN LOVE WITH YOU SHE'D DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU 'MET ANOTHER 'GIRL' you're pathetic" I hear Daniel scream, as he broke out in tears at the end I pretended to wake back up.

"What's going on" I say 'sleepily' jack looked at me as if he loved me I rolled my eyes

"Go back to bed baby everything's ok" I hear him trying to reassure me. I rolled my eyes but Daniel spoke before me

"DONT TOU DARE CALL HER BABY, YOU DONT DESERVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HER ANYTHING EXEPT HER NAME" I hear Daniel scream at jack

"So Jack tell me, what's this 'Ava' girl like" I say slightly closing my eyes and folding my arms. He didn't reply to me and swallowed the lump in his throat.

"She has blon -" before he could finish his sentence I cut him off.

"You tp actually think I want to know what this hoe looks like" I rolled my eyes getting off the couch and walking upstairs. I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Please don't do this" I hear jack about to cry, I shake my head taking my arm back from him.

"I don't want to jack, but I have to at this point" I say tears falling down my cheeks.

"I-I love you Astrid" my heart raced, he doesn't mean it, why would he, he could have any girl so why me.

"Don't say that" i say holding back the tears.

"Say what, the truth?" He says slowly knowing I was breaking.

"Love is a strong word Jack, you tell someone you love them. You must have a lot of commitment, it doesn't mean you can play with them until they break, they aren't toys, I'm not a toy, Jack say what your heart is saying not what your mind is" I say slowly tugging at my hair.

"I-I have something to tell you" Jack said slowly...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yassssss new update, school was boring so yah 😂

Hope you enjoyed, vote and comment (i mean like if you want) 😂

Anyways peace ✌🏼🍜💞🤘🏼