Twenty

Astrid's POV

I woke up to see autumn with her arms around me. I look around the room everyone slept near me. I slowly get up trying not to wake anyone and walk to the bathroom and shower and someone walks in when my towel was wrapped around my small body frame

"Ahhh, look away" I said holding the towel closer to me

"I'm so sorry" Zach said with his hands covering his eyes as he was walking out of the room.

I look around for my clothes and realise they aren't in the bathroom. I mentally groan, I peak out the door to see April still sleeping and Zach and Autumn seem to be getting close.

"Sorry to disturb you guys but I need under wear and clothes and get it quickly I'm freezing over here" I say giggling they both quickly start looking in my bag Autumn grabbed my Calvin Klein bra and underwear set and Zach got me a pretty cute outfit

"Who knew rosy had style" I say surprised.

"Haha" he said sarcastically, after that we woke up April she got ready and we all went to get some food from McDonald's, after that we planned in going to the mall for a bit because we didn't bring much clothes with us so we needed to stock up on clothes.

"Do you think this looks cute" I say coming out with a sexy lingerie, as a joke obviously. As soon as I walked out Zach's face went even more red if that's possible, I giggle loudly.

"Y-yeah" he said and I walked back in the dressing room and put on the joggers that I was actually getting.

"I was only kidding I'm getting joggers" I laugh during my sentence. I saw Zach roll his eyes and I rolled mine to like he did we both laughed I guess this is what is like to have best friends, I'm loving it.

We all walked into Starbucks and Zach yelled

"I'm a basic white girl, I love Starbucks" he yelled with his hands on his waist we all burst out laughing and ordered some drinks and headed to some more shops I got tons of new clothes and so did the rest of the crew.

"Autumn?" I say looking at her.

"Mhm" she replied.

"Are you and Zach a thing now" I say slightly whispering but loud enough for Zach to hear.

"W-what, n-no" She said blushing really hard

"Ah I see so Zautumn won't be a thing until next season which is autumn" I say.

"Zautumn is the best ship everrrrr" April screamed next to me.

"We're going to be your bridesmaids right" I ask stopping in the middle of he mall.

"Defo" April said, confident I like ittt

"We should head home" I say bored of walking around the shops.

"No not yet we need to get food!" I hear autumn scream.

"Me and April are going to wait in the car our legs are really sore" I say holding my leg in pain

"My legs are-" I cut her off by hitting her leg she winced in pain.

"Remember the food" I say winking. Me and April walk out to the car and wait for them to come back, i feel free now I feel loved.
---------------------------------------------
Yay another update that's actually a little long!

Hope you enjoyed ☺️😘 (subscribe to my YouTube channel it's on the banner above 😉)

Anyways peace ✌🏼🍜💞🤘🏼