002

edited;

Two weeks later

Kylie

We have been disconnected with the world, there was no electricity and I think it's important to keep track of the time and date, and that's what I did. I had a few notebooks, a hand watch and a calendar, and I only use two the most. The calendar and a doodling notebook.

I love drawing. It helps me take my mind off things, which is needed a lot at a time like this. Recently, it sounds like more and more walkers have been coming to this neighborhood. We hear more and more groans everyday coming from outside.

Also we've been starting to run low on food, so one of us has to go out soon.

I rarely go down, I rather stay upstairs just in case the walkers do come in.

I didn't have much weapons, only 4 handguns and knives. Kian and Luna took 1 handgun as I had the last two handguns. I know a place down the street full of good weapons, and I don't think anyone has gone there because it's hidden and unknown. Only a few people know about it. I'm hoping to go there soon.

Kian was downstairs in the kitchen, while Luna was in her room. That's when I heard a cooking pan drop, loudly. "Kian, you clumsy bitch." I mumble as I run downstairs to the kitchen.

I learned that noise will get the walkers attention, and that's what happened. It got their attention. One by one, the walkers started banging on the windows, the door, anything. I found Kian standing there still with his hands over his mouth.

The bangs were getting louder and louder, as the windows started breaking

The bangs were getting louder and louder, as the windows started breaking. Luna was down by the time all the windows were broken. "Shit, we need to leave, like now!" Luna said as she started to grab things we need and she put it in our bags.

We had already packed our bags just incase something like this happens. I quickly grabbed the rest of the food as I put it in my bag since I still had loads of space. Walkers had already came in when we finished.

We ran to my room as I climbed out of the window first and down the ladder. There weren't much in the small backyard, at most 3 walkers.

I took my dagger out of my boots as I walk up to the closest one, and I stab the dagger into its head. Then I walk over to the other two and do the same.

As soon as Kian and Luna came down, I start jogging to the place full of weapons. "Where are we going?" Luna asks as she catches up to me. "I know a place, just wait and see." I answer as Kian passes me.