010

idk bout u but grayson's hat in the photo reminds me of kian's hat lol wow

also idk why but this chapter reminds of dusk till dawn.. kinda

unedited;

Kylie

During the car ride, all I could think about was Ethan and how hurt he must've felt. I obviously did not mean it as it was the first thing that came to mind. I looked at him through the car side mirror, since our windows were rolled down. His chin was placed on his forearm, and he was staring at the natural scenes.

It looked as if he was in deep thought, though. I felt bad, really bad.

-ONCE THEY ARIVE-

I got out of the car and I thought about how I was going to talk to him, I had to at least apologize. My heart was beating fast, I would find it hard to take full breaths. It's nothing new, though. It happened every time I had to talk to someone. Social Anxiety. Had it since I was 12.

Ethan grabbed the box full off medication and ran to the house. I silently and slowly followed him, hoping Grayson would be alright. As soon as I step foot into the house, I hear everyone thanking him for getting the medication. I leaned onto the door frame of the room that Grayson was in.

I could see Ethan staring through the edge of my eyes.

(lmao sorry but i feel like gifs would help u imagine the story more, idk

(lmao sorry but i feel like gifs would help u imagine the story more, idk. its helpful, for me at least.)

I turn to Hershel, seeing him smile. "How will Grayson be?" I ask him. "He should be fine, I'll check up on him from time to time, but he won't wake up soon. It will take time." He answers me. I smile and nod, thanking him then walking upstairs to my room.

I close the door behind me then I lay down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. It's one thing I liked to do. Lay down, stare at the ceiling and think about everything going on. I usually listen to music, but not this time since there's no music around me.

"Ethan, can we talk?" I ask him, walking towards him. "Fuck off Kylie, you said something that hurt me too bad and I can't stand seeing your face. I fucking hate you. Everyone does. You make the group weaker." He says. "What? That's not true. And you know it." I stand up for myself, even though we both knew I was weak and everything he said gets to me. He chuckles, an evil smirk forming on his face. He turns around, and leaves.

or... this could happen.

"Ethan, I'm very sorry. But it was you in the first place who yelled at me! I just wanted to stand up for myself. Sure it was wrong what I said, but it would've never been said if you haven't yelled at me." I tell him. "You're right, I'm sorry for being a dick." He tells me.

Both of the scenarios in my head did not seem right. Overthinking, goes along with my social anxiety. My thoughts disappeared when the door was opened and Ethan came in. He tried to avoid eye contact while I sat up. He pretended as if he was looking for something. "Uhh, Ethan? Can we talk?" I ask him. "I don't know, can we?" He sarcastically shot back.

I rolled my eyes. "May we talk?" I ask, putting emphasis on may and crossing my arms. "What's there to talk about?" He smiles sarcastically, looking up at me. "Ethan please, take this seriously. You know what I want to talk about." I tell him. I was surprised at myself for not stuttering after talking so much. I always stuttered due to social anxiety, well only when I have to talk about something I don't want to talk about, or someone I don't want to talk to.

He sighs as he crosses his arms. "Ethan, you know that I did not mean it. I know it hurt you, but it also hurt me noticing how sad you felt. I'm very sorry, and I don't know how I can prove that. I didn't want to believe that we couldn't find the medicine, and it pissed me off that you quit at that moment. It's nothing new- hurting people with my carelessness. But I can't help it, and I've tried to work on it. Just- I'm sorry." I tell him, fiddling with my fingers.

"You don't need to prove it, you already did." He said, after a while of silence. "Huh?" I asked confusingly looking up at him. "You found the medicine, he should be healing. That proves how sorry you were. You probably know how much he means to me, and knowing that he'll still be alive makes me forget the problems." He says. I smile as I walk up to him and he engulfs me in a big ass hug.

These types of hugs were the best, in which you could feel the emotions in that hug. The hugs in which you feel safe in each other's arms. The hugs in which it is warm and welcoming. "Now why'd you bring condoms?" He jokingly asks and I laugh. "You never know when someone in this house is gonna need it." I shrug and he laughs.

"Lets go down." His warm smile forming on his face. He takes my hand in his and we walk downstairs. Everyone was outside, so we went outside. It was getting dark and they were starting up a campfire. There were some small logs around it, enough for one person.

"Come and join us!" Maggie exclaimed happily, motioning us to come over. Ethan sat down, letting his back rest on a large tree behind him. I sat down in between his legs (not on his lap, but in between. yanno? idk) and he put his arms around my waist. Soon, everyone was settled and we were all talking about happy and funny moments in our lives.

"Oh my god, Kylie, remember when you tripped over your bag at school? When you tried to catch Sarah! That was so fucking funny!" Luna would laugh after every word, making it hard for us to understand. "Oh yeah! I literally spun in the air and this guy in grade 9 I think? Yeah he was laughing at me. I was so embarrassed!" I laughed, some of the others joining me.

"Ethan, remember that time were you and Grayson were in the bath together?" Cameron said. "We had bathing suits on!" Ethan said, kind of embarrassed. I laughed at the comment Ethan said. I laid my head on his chest, turning to the side a bit. My eyes started becoming droopy, and the night was ended with lots of laughs.

;

yo i'm so sorry for this crappy chapter but i'm very sick and i can't think straight lol but yeah

word count; 1162 words

ily all;
layann :)

🕊