007

edited;

•Kylie•

I walked into the living room as I saw everyone getting to know each other. I looked to Cameron as she seemed out of focus. I slowly made my way to her. Halfway, I stopped and went back outside to Ethan.

I couldn't do it alone. If someone was going to tell her, it had to be her brother. Before I entered the room, I bumped into something- or someone. I was too busy thinking about everything and not focusing on what was in front of me.

I looked up as I saw Ethan. "Sorry." I mumbled as I looked at his left arm. He had a plaster on his forearm, which was where the blood was taken from. His right arm was holding his left. "It's okay, are you?" He asks. "Huh?" I ask biting my dry lips- not in a sexual way. Just in deep thought.

Ethan snapped his finger in front of my face. "Kylie." He says. I look up at him. "Hm? Yea?" I ask him. "Are you okay?" He asks again. "Yea, I guess." I answer him. "I don't mean physically. What's wrong? You seem out of focus." He tells me. I look back at Cameron, before I was pulled down the hallway.

I looked down at my hand which was connected to his. "Kylie, tell me what's up." He says. "The sky. Okay yea I shouldn't act like a smartass.." I mumble as Ethan rolls his eyes and he puts his weight onto one leg and crosses his arms. "Cameron. I can't tell her. She still doesn't know what happened to Gray." I tell him.

Ethan took my hand once again as he pulled me to the living room and took me to Cameron. I stood behind him awkwardly as he whispered something to Cameron. From the corner of my eye I could see Maggie staring at us, while the other continue getting to know each other.

Cameron stood up as Ethan started to walk out of the living room, Cam and I following him. He went deeper into the house, trying to get farther and farther from the living room and Grayson. I leaned against the door frame as Ethan told Cam what happened. Her hands started shaking as tears started forming in her eyes.

"No, no, it can't be happening. This is all a lie, please tell me it is Ethan." She stutters out and Ethan shakes his head. She falls to the ground as she starts sobbing. I knew Ethan was hurt. His brother has been shot and his sister is crying, she's depressed.

I went to her as I rubbed her back in small circles. She quickly got up and she started to sprint to where Grayson is, but before she could reach there, Ethan stopped her. He picked her up as he took her back to the room and he closed the door. "Why are you doing this?! I need to see my brother!" She yells at Ethan.

"Cam-" I was cut off by her. "No! I need to see my brother!" She kept on rambling on. "Cameron! Just shut the fuck up and listen!" Ethan yelled at her. She stayed quiet, shocked at the fact Ethan yelled at her. I stood there, frightened at Ethan's attitude.

I've never seen him like that. His eyes were dark and dull, his hair was a mess and his voice was deep and raspy. "Cameron, Hershel can't help Grayson with distraction. Give it some time, and hope that tomorrow everything will be fine." I stutter out as her attention turns to me.

She nods her head as I help her up. We both walked outside and to the living room, Ethan following close behind. "Oh there you guys are, I was about to look for you guys to show you to your room." Maggie says as she smiles at us. I nod and she starts walking up the stairs.

"There's this small room which will be for the Jacks, Mario and Weston. And this room, is for the rest of you guys. There's bunk beds and Catherine, Austin and Elle will be in this other room for their privacy, like breastfeeding for Catherine. Also, we have a room in the attic if any of you would like to take it?" Maggie explains as she shows us the rooms.