012

•Kylie•

Our car was following the rest of the cars. I rested my legs on G's lap and I grabbed a random pen I found on the ground. I examined it a bit, then I started sketching on my skin. I wasn't much of an artist, but I do like to doodle in my free time.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed G turned his head to look at what I was doing, then he averted his eyes back to the road. "I've always wanted a tattoo, but I was too much of a pussy to get one." I said to him. He chuckled, then proceeded to say, "Why? They don't hurt that much, depends where you're getting them."

"It doesn't matter, as long as there's pain in the picture I wouldn't do it. I've always been weak, I would hate even the smallest pain." I explained. I put the pen down on my lap as I examined the plain heart on my wrist. I turned my wrist around so he could see it.

"I've always wanted a heart like this in the exact same spot it is right now. But, I wouldn't get it just yet. I still don't know the meaning behind it and I don't wanna get something that doesn't have a meaning." I tell him.

"Then how'd you come up with it?" He asked. "Well its really dumb, but when I was younger I had these fake tattoos and a similar heart to this was on it. I cut it out and I placed it here and I liked it." I chuckled while answering him.

"What other tattoos do you want?" Gilinsky asked. "I've always been interested and fascinated by space and constellations and shit, so since I'm a sagittarius I want a sagittarius constellation here beside my boob." I told him.

The car came to a stop and I removed my legs from his lap and I opened the door. I got out as I looked around and saw the other few cars in front of us. People started coming out and I looked for a few certain faces.

We all have a small greeting to each other. "Where are the rest?" I asked. Some looked down with sad faces. "They didn't make it, at least we think so." Austin speaks up. "But, the twins decided to stay back to see if they could help in any way. They wouldn't leave with us, they told us to go." He continues.

"The twins? But Grayson is still healing! And Ethan can't take care of himself and Gray with the herd!" I spoke, I wanted to change all this, even though I probably can't. They all stayed quiet, and I turned around and I walked to the car, but this time to the drivers seat.

"Where are you going?" Gilinsky asked, as he jogged behind me. "To get them." I said confidently. "No no no no no.." He said quickly and grabbed ahold of my forearm. I turned around as I tried to yank it back. "Let go." I said sternly.

He took my other forearm. "You, young lady, you're not going anywhere." He says with a light smile to lighten up the mood. He put his arm around me as we walked back to the group and I sighed.

They were all trying to make a 'plan' on where we could go or what we could do. I was zoning out because I don't really care about it all, at the end another herd will come and we'll have to evacuate. It's all about surviving now, not saving the world.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Gilinsky. "Earth to Kylie? We're moving now." He said as he jogged to the drivers side of the car and got in. I roll my eyes and I get in while letting out a huff of frustration, exhaustion and stress altogether.

Gilinsky started the car and followed the other vehicles in front of us. "Why don't you read a book or something? Don't you like reading?" He asks. "I do, but I don't read in cars. When I do I feel nauseous." I mumble. I rest my head on the cushion and close my eyes, dreaming of an utopia.

It feels like a minute has passed when I opened my eyes and find a small building in front of us. "How long have I slept?" I ask Gilinsky. "I don't know, like an hour and a half at most." He days while pulling the keys out of the engine. I opened the door and threw my bag over my shoulder taking out a pistol.

They started dividing us all once everyone was set. Some would stay outside to watch the cars, and the rest would check inside the building— in groups of course.

I walked inside the building quietly, already noticing the walkers. "A pistol's not gonna do the job." I muttered to myself as I exchanged it with a different better gun.

I looked around trying to find a safe and quiet path when I heard gunshots. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, these idiots.

;

issa short update but if i find the time i'll make it longer i don't have much time
ly
unedited