Breaking the spell

Last time
Slender nodded and brought me to the mansion where I saw....
Now

Lunar's POV:
I saw the one and only Alice. The same girl who spelled Lucinda's boyfriend Ivan. "Lunar is it the same girl?" Slender whispered to me. "Yes Slendy its her," I whispered back. I walk up to Alice and say, "hey do u remember me because I definitely remember you." "Lunar Eclipse, I remember you. How I hate you. How u were always better than me at witch school. How u told everyone that I spelled Ivan," Alice says. I sigh and say, "u are still on that and I pity you Alice." Alice growls and tries to tackle me but I doge. "Sheesh why don't u use your wand or potions miss I don't know how to fist fight," I say to her smirking. "Well at lest I'm trying miss I'm dodging everything," Alice retorts back falling face first on the group. I simply sit on her and pin her down. "Well u are still as easy to beat without magic as always," I say. Alice tries to use a spell but can't. "What the he'll Lunar! Why can I use my spells????" Alice says. I laugh and break the spell on Ben. "What the....LUNAR???...why are you....ALICE???....what happened?" Ben asks us. I sigh and tell him that Alice spelled him and I came her to break it and that I'm leaving and hanging Alice over to the authorities. As I head out to leave with Alice in cuffs made of fire that are burning her Dark Link calls out to me, "hey Lunar can u come here for a sec?" "Sure," I say and head over there and ask him, "what u need?" Dark Link kisses me and admits he had a crush on me forever but he didn't know what to say sense we were best friends. I go silent and say, "well I gotta go swing by my place another time when Charo isn't home." "Ok," he replies. I head out and hand Alice over to the authorities.

Time skip brought to you by silentraindrop_  nibbling on my finger

Lunar's POV:
I finally reached home. "Well that was one weird event," I say to myself. "Lunar~" someone says in a sing song voice. "Um who is there?" I asked. "U will know shortly my dear," the person says. "Wait wha-" I get knocked out and drug somewhere.

Time skip brought to you by silentraindrop_  still nibbling on my finger

???'s POV:
"I finally got her and she WILL be mine." I say and laugh

OH NO!!! Lunar got kidnapped by someone!! Who could it be? Find out in the next chapter.

A/N:
Hey hey my shooting stars it's Lunar here and I'm here to say that u should check out silentraindrop_ and join the nibble army there or whatever he calls u there and then go check out CharoNarogami also consider following them as well because they are amazing people and 2 best friends of mine. Also sorry for not updating in a while I have been busy and sleepy. Anyway my shooting stars and Reader~Chan look forward to the next chapter and I will see u all then.